Aesthetic Sales Representative
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 19, 2022
The Position: Aesthetic Sales Representative Inside Sales
* Generous compensation structure including uncapped
* Career growth and advancement.
* Flexible schedule and work-life balance.
* Cutting edge medical equipment.
* Employee discounts on products and services.
* Supportive and uplifting office culture.
Aesthetic Sales Representative Job Description:
A LaserAway Aesthetic Sales Representative is vital to delivering
customer service and driving sales results by selling and promoting
LaserAways hair removal and non-surgical cosmetic services. We are
looking for top performers with a track record of success. The
Ideal candidate is confident with high integrity coupled with a
customer-centric attitude. This person will be responsible for
consultations and generating enthusiasm for our non-invasive
Our expert marketing team will provide you with warm leads through
their social media initiatives. This position does not require any
cold calling or telemarketing. In addition to new patient sales,
this role requires following up with previous potential
clients/patients who have not purchased with us in the past. Our
successful Aesthetic Sales Representatives are able to renew
interest by promoting laser hair removal and non-surgical cosmetic
Aesthetic Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
* Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments with warm
leads; conduct initial consultation; describe LaserAways treatments
and skincare line professionally and with an expert knowledge
* Close sales by building rapport with potential patient; explain
product and service capabilities; overcome objections; prepare
financing contracts with lenders such as Care Credit.
* Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and
* Create client retention by upselling additional products and
* Recommend new products and services by evaluating current
aesthetic treatment process.
* Manage front desk duties such as checking patients in/out while
ensuring a positive and warm experience and maintaining a clean and
* Adhere to LaserAway policies and protocols.
* One weekend shift is required
Aesthetic Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
* Previous sales experience preferred but not requred
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to
effectively communicate with patients, peers, and management.
Ability to communicate with proper etiquette.
* Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to patients and
remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as
part of a team and take initiative independent of direct
* Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to
provide outstanding service.
LaserAway is a medical company set in beautiful retail settings
that offer the latest innovations in non-surgical aesthetic
dermatological treatments. We are the fastest growing company in
the industry with 100+ locations in CA, NY, TX, NV, AZ, FL, IL, MA,
CO, GA, OR, NM and MO.
From attentive sales representatives to meticulous clinicians, we
are a team of professionals driven by customer satisfaction to
offer the most advanced aesthetic dermatological treatments
including laser hair removal, skin rejuvenation, CoolSculpting, and
Aesthetic Sales Representative Compensation:
LaserAway offers a generous pay structure with additional earning
potential through commissions and bonuses. Additional benefits
include (but not limited to)
* Healthcare benefits
* Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
* Paid Time Off
* Generous employee discounts.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, LaserAway
reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
LaserAway is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse
and inclusive work environment.
Keywords: LaserAway, Mountain View , Aesthetic Sales Representative, Sales , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!