Maintenance Technician - Residential Construction
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 19, 2023
High Salary, Great Benefits, Career Development and More!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Luke MoussalliAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$50,000 - $64,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a comprehensive
company that specializes in providing a wide range of residential
home owner services for preserving and maintaining residential
properties. Our services encompass various aspects of home care,
including property repairs, renovations, and landscaping. From
routine maintenance tasks such as painting, plumbing, and
electrical repairs to more extensive remodeling projects, we cater
to homeowners' needs, ensuring the longevity, aesthetics, and
functionality of their properties. We have a very skilled team of
professionals that offer reliable and efficient services to enhance
the overall value and comfort of homes while alleviating
homeowners' stress and burden related to property upkeep.Why join
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k), 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account (medical)
- Employee assistance program
- Sick leave, vacation, PTOJob DetailsMaintenance Techs play a
pivotal role in serving homeowners by fulfilling daily preventative
maintenance assignments related to our residential home owner
checklist. Techs are typically assignedone or two houses to work on
each day, with the Maintenance Tech Lead designating specific tasks
from the checklist for them to complete.Duties:
- Review home job packet and work order requests with the Lead
- Assemble home materials and parts as directed by the Lead
- Load vans with all items for the homes that will be serviced
for that day.
- Upon arrival at the first home, begin unloading the van and
setting up tools and equipment.
- Complete the seasonal maintenance checklist item-by-item.
- Maintenance includes time on the roof, tall ladders, small
crawl spaces and attics.
- Make notes throughout the maintenance visit of recommendations
to the homeowner for repairs oradditional maintenance issues.
- Return all work areas to the condition of the home before the
- Complete a final walk-through of the home once the checklist is
- Complete the home report at the end of the day for both homes
- Participate in execution of the 24x7 after hours response
system when assigned.Education/Experience:No degree required but
must have two to four years related experience and/or training; or
equivalentcombination of education and experience.Certificates and
- Required to have a valid California Drivers License. Ability to
drive to job sites is essential.
- Two to four years of experience in construction industrySalary
range $22 to $30 per hour to be adjusted according to
experience.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Mountain View , Maintenance Technician - Residential Construction, Professions , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!