Supply Chain Security Manager (Hybrid)
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Supply Chain Security Manager (Hybrid)
Mountain View, CA - United States We are as invested in your career
as you are.As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that
Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170
years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk
management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means
moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here
tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk
management professionals.This is just one of the several exciting
career opportunities that are currently available.Job Summary:The
Supply Chain Security Manager serves as the center of expertise for
supply chain security programs. The Manager is responsible for
execution of the security program across supply chain partners to
include contract manufacturers, distribution centers,
transportation carriers, and other supply chain partners. This
position will have a hybrid work schedule (in
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and
- Identify security risk and vulnerabilities across client's
supply chain partners.
- Interpret and communicate the client's corporate security and
- Work closely with client's supply chain partners to ensure
corrective action plans are drafted and align them with the Global
- Track implementation of corrective action plans by supply chain
- Support and/or conduct global security assessments and audits
of supply chain partners and prospective suppliers.
- Track supply chain security program metrics and prepare reports
for the global security management.
- Identify trends and report them to global security
- Support supply chain incident investigations and tracking.
- Interface other client corporate and local staff functions
relative to security and investigations.
- Conduct, coordinate and/or perform investigations as
- Establish and maintain liaison with governmental law
enforcement and security agencies.
- Participate in local/regional security mutual aid organizations
dealing with regional security issues. (OSAC, etc.).
- Provide leadership in the continued implementation of the
common security process and review the results with the client and
the security service providers.
- Facilitate the common implementation of best business practices
in combination with continuous improvement programs.
- Promote consistent and enthusiastic focus on client
- All other duties, as assigned.Education, Experience, and
Certifications:Bachelor of Arts degree or an equivalent combination
of education and experience, sufficient to perform the essential
functions of the job as determined by the company. A minimum of
eight years of supply chain experience is required. Experience in
loss prevention, asset protection and/or IP protection preferred.
Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with
diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Understanding of Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) as it
relates to supply chains.
- Knowledge of ISO 28000, ISO 31000, ISO 17712, and ISO
- Familiar with governmental supply chain security programs, AEO,
NEEC, PIP, WCO, and TAPA certification preferred.
- Understanding of inventory management and reconciliation
- Serve as a positive and effective team leader.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to formulate action plans for process improvement
initiatives including complex data analysis.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Able to make sound decisions, with the client's best interest
in mind, while under severe time constraints/pressures.
- Able to travel within region with short notice.Working
Conditions:With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the
physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting
of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer
and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions
without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry,
sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation,
marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related
conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or
country-specific law.*Current employees include Pinkerton and all
Keywords: PINKERTON, Mountain View , Supply Chain Security Manager (Hybrid), Professions , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...