Sr. Compensation Analyst
Company: Gravity IT Resources
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Job Title: Sr. Compensation Analyst -
Location: Remote -
Job Type: Contract to hire -
Sr. Compensation Analyst -
The Sr. Compensation Analyst will participate as a lead role in the
design, implementation, administration, and communication of all of
our client's -compensation programs. This person will be a key
member of the Corporate Compensation team supporting the major
compensation processes including annual compensation planning,
salary survey administration and job design/evaluation across the
business. - The Sr. Compensation Analyst will also play a large
role in supporting our compensation strategy by providing guidance
to company leaders and Human Resources partners to help us attract
and retain top talent globally. This team member will work closely
with the Compensation Leader to develop compensation programs and
- Ongoing evaluation of compensation practices, processes and
programs through research, surveys, and analysis of compensation
trends, internally and externally.
- Work closely with HR and people-management partners to evaluate
jobs and develop competitive compensation packages including base,
bonus and the use of long-term compensation vehicles.
- Recommend and lead the development and implementation of
innovative and improved processes.
- Lead the gathering of insights on competitive pay levels and
practices to determine global competitive position by labor market.
Develop and update quantitative models and formulate
recommendations and updates to the compensation structure.
- Lead the development and completion of compensation reviews and
recommendations related to merit / promo / equity
- Work with the HR Operations technology team to ensure that
processes and the organization of data are accurate and
- Design and build compensation analytical deliverables to inform
compensation program decisions and analyze business
- Create materials to effectively communicate compensation plans,
policies and practices to the partners and audiences at all levels
of the organization.
- Advise, educate and coach Human Resources and management on
compensation programs and systems.
- Represent compensation and/or serve as project manager on
- Review existing and proposed statutory requirements governing
compensation administration and recommend appropriate course of
action for each country in which we operate
- May be responsible for involvement in sales compensation,
executive compensation, base pay, equity and incentive plan
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge in data analysis and synthesizing large
amounts of data to identify trends and issues.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving
- Experience in a high-growth organization and the ability to
deliver near-term needs with an eye towards achieving longer-term
- Ability to influence and develop strong and collaborative
cross-functional working relationships with multiple partners,
including executives, line management, and peers.
- Demonstrated ability to define and solve practical pay
- Demonstrated ability to create accurate, validated exhibits to
facilitate decision making.
- Good grasp of business objectives and dynamics.
- Must be organized and possess strong time and project
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in compensation.
- Experience working with HR technology, data interfaces, and
- Client-facing experience in compensation programs (some or all
of: job evaluation and benchmarking; grading / career level
structures; base salary architecture design; short- and long-term
incentives; equity programs; annual salary increase / bonus payment
- Certified Compensation Professional designation
- Familiarity SuccessFactors, Marketpay, Oracle HCM and other
compensation management tools.
- Familiarity with international compensation practices
- Experience with sales compensation plans
- 100% Remote
- Physical Requirements - Sitting, standing, walking, and using a
- Location: Anywhere within the US
Construction of job architecture/place jobs into job architecture -
Use of "MarketPay" software (generating reports/job
matching/analysis) - -must have
Oracle: compensation module (preferably implementation) - -must
Keywords: Gravity IT Resources, Mountain View , Sr. Compensation Analyst, Professions , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!