Company: INTEGRITY MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 24, 2022
WE WILL TRAIN - for FREE, regardless of your
experience!**Advancement Opportunities**Awesome fast growing
Janitorial Company" Integrity Maintenance Solutions, LLC" is
looking for a janitor to carry out routine cleaning and floor care
service for major grocery stores. This is a great part-time
position, a great place to work with a friendly working
- Company offers a competitive benefits package including health
and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with a company paid match.
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Referral Program
- We have part time, including up to full time evening
(graveyard) positions available with an average start time of 11:00
- Work Location: one location Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible to clean offices, hallways, common areas and other
areas as directed.
- Will moving furniture or displays before and after
- Must clean, dust, mop, strip and wax floors.
- Prepare appropriate chemicals with inventory, materials, and
- Follow manufacturer specifications and operate chemical
cleaning supplies accurately.
- Practice safety protocols by labeling chemicals correctly and
escalating any issues.
- Clean, maintain and store all cleaning equipment and PPE
- Assist with hazardous waste collection as requested by the
- Inspect floors for smoothness.
- Scrape and sand floor edges and areas inaccessible to floor
sanders, using scrapers, disk-type sanders, and sandpaper.
- Guide sanding machines over surfaces of floors until surfaces
- Attach sandpaper to rollers of sanding machines.
- Apply filler compound and coats of finish to floors to seal
- Other duties may be assigned.Qualifications:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general
education degree (GED) preferred.
- Language Skills: Ability to read a limited number of two- and
three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences
between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and
speak simple sentences.
- effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on
controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups,
and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals.
- operations to such tasks as frequency distribution,
determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of
variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding
to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in
standardized situations.Physical Demands: The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While
performing the duties of this Job, the employee is:Standing and
Sitting: Specific demands for standing and sitting on this job:
- Frequently required to stand;
- Occasionally required to sitWalking and Reaching: Specific
demands for walking and reaching on this job:
- Frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms
- Regularly required to walk and reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and
armsClimb, Balance, Crawl: Specific demands for this job:
- The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.Dexterity and Sense of Touch:
Specific demands for sense of touch and dexterity on this job:
- Frequently required to use hand to finger movements, handle, or
feel;Lifting: Specific demands for lifting on this job:
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 poundsVision: Specific
vision abilities required by this job:
- Close vision
- Distance Vision
- Color Vision
- Peripheral Vision
- Depth perception
- Ability to adjust focusVerbal and Auditory Demands: Specific
talking and hearing abilities required by this job:
- Must be able to talk and hearWork Environment: The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather
conditions.The employee is exposed to:
- Toxic or caustic chemicalsConditions of Employment: This job
has conditions of employment essential to the position. This list
is not considered comprehensive and other conditions of employment
are likely due to the nature of the position.
Keywords: INTEGRITY MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS, Mountain View , Janitorial/Floor Technician, Professions , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!