Finance Analyst II
Company: IntelliPro Group Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob ResponsibilitiesJob Responsibilities:
- Support the Marketing Finance team for financial planning and
analysis work from annual planning, monthly forecast, to developing
and managing various Opex metrics.
- Report on financial performance and collaborate in the
preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial
- Does quarterly reporting on GVP program actual on a quarterly
basis by using SQL scripts.
- Make financial dashboard for the performance marketing program
using Google Dashboard.
- Engage in ad-hoc analyses and provide concise communications &
recommendations to management.Top Daily Resp Top Daily
Responsibilities:Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Do quarterly financial reporting on actuals
- Run campaign ROI analysis based on user and revenue
- Run SQL script to pull consumer spend information from YouTube
Ads 4.Create Google dashboards for campaign ROIs
Mandatory:Bachelor's Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting,
Economics, Data Analytics or related majors 3-8 years of experience
in financial planning and analysis 1 year + experience with SQL.
Desired: -MBA preferred, CFA Level one or two preferred.
-Consulting experience is a plus; good presentation skills -Using
the data to write a story -Go getter personality; able to work
autonomously -Marketing experience a plus MBA
preferreDesired:Desired:MBA preferred, CFA Level one or Marketing
experience a plus1 year + experience with SQLMandatory:Bachelor's
degree in Finance, AccLess than 8 years of work experience.1 year +
experience with SQL.1 year + experience with SQL.Powered by
Keywords: IntelliPro Group Inc., Mountain View , Finance Analyst II, Professions , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!