Sr. Business Analyst, AP
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 11, 2022
The Senior Business Analyst plays a pivotal role enabling
structure, change management, driving process improvements and
efficiencies to transform our business. This role will monitor and
manage the supplier master file which will require working closely
with employees across the globe, our supplier base, BPO partner and
other key stakeholders. Additionally, supporting the Global P2P Ops
strategy and participation in the implementation of supporting
technology and systems.
This role will be responsible for leading and supporting the AP
daily responsibilities, supplier onboarding and vendor data
management in our ERP and SaaS tools. This role will support the
daily activities of supplier master file (SMF) to ensure vendor
creation is accurate for compliance and payment purposes. The role
will be responsible for operational KPI's for supplier management
operations and ensuring SOPs are documented with the latest process
changes. The analyst will also be responsible for the hygiene of
the SMF which includes acquisitions/DBA updates, site level
modification, banking infrastructure and proper categorization for
tax/1099 purposes. The role will be a subject matter expert (SME)
and play a key in role in future enhancements with our supplier
management ERP tool and any other systems.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or other quantitative
discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years Supplier Management, Procurement or Accounts
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of payables procedures and full
cycle accounting practices both in North America and
- Has process improvement and development of best practices
- Experience with business process analysis and process
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Exceptional analytical, communication, project management, and
- Experience developing and/or presenting business cases.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects in a
- Excellent documentation and requirements analysis.
- Availability to directly support and interact with multiple
international business units.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze complex and big data
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, Visio, Word, Project,
- Ability to work independently as well as lead and participate
in cross functional teams.
- Multi-lingual a plus.
- Experience with Enterprise systems and data, i.e. Oracle, Aravo
How you will lead
- Assist with gathering document support for sox and financial
- Support GBS global organizational strategy development,
execution & performance of supplier and invoice/payment data.
- Drive supplier management and P2P best practices to bear
through external networking and benchmarking.
- Cultivate & coordinate relationships with stakeholders; GBS
leaders and OSP.
- Collaborate across Intuit to leverage resources & knowledge to
solve problems & achieve results and meet deliverables.
- Assist with projects that require input, engagement, strategy
or planning from a P2P perspective, i.e. implementation of ERP
systems and tools.
- Develop reporting to ensure clear and consistent messaging to
GBS management which includes DPO, terms, discounts,1099
reporting/filing, DPO and other metrics.
- Proactively identify opportunities across AP to drive
efficiencies or effectiveness to ensure optimal use of resources
- Knowledge of and responsible for 1099 compliance and
- Develops and delivers training to new resources as and when
Analytics, Dashboards and Metrics
- Partner with teams globally across GBS to identify all
business-critical data needs that will provide visibility to
supplier operational metrics.
- Partner with the T4i Team to develop reporting utilities, and
"what if" analysis, and ad-hoc queries/requests.
- Produce key analytics and insights that drive P2P's global
support model and platform.
- Provide recommendations and support to automate key analytics
or reporting to drive productivity.
- Employ data mining techniques to identify opportunities for the
business and GBS continuous improvement.
- SME of Vendor Management, Controls & Compliance, and
Procure-to-Pay processing with the ability to identify innovative
opportunities and drive meaningful insights and add value to
Projects and Project Management
- Understand end-to-end data flows and play a primary role in
driving continuous improvements developing and documents as-is
process flows, business requirements, proposed solutions,
redesigned processes and procedures.
- Perform root cause analysis and proposes solutions to improve
- Support end-user solution delivery and validation in
partnership with business analysts and data partners.
- Establish and ensure data governance in partnership with
- Provide subject matter expertise, end-user support and data
stewardship in finance data domain(s) for end users.
- No direct reports
Skills, Behaviors and Competencies
- End-to-End knowledge of the Source-to-Pay process, and
management of big data for supplier management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, presentation and
influencing skills, and ability to develop strong relationships
with business stakeholders.
- Exhibits high levels of judgment, innovation and creativity;
effectively uses inquiry and advocacy to work through
- Proactively works directly with business partners with moderate
to minimal guidance from manager.
Keywords: Intuit, Mountain View , Sr. Business Analyst, AP, Professions , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!