Company: Fairfield Residential
Location: Morgan Hill
Posted on: January 16, 2022
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus* Fairfield Residential is looking for a
Maintenance Service Technician to join their team at -The Lodge
apartments. This location has 138 units and is located in Morgan
Hill, CA. ABOUT THIS POSITION:At Fairfield Residential, our
properties are known for the visible and available on-site staff
that keep our residents loving where they live. Our Service
Technicians assist in the maintenance and repairs necessary to meet
our high standards of excellence for overall property quality and
curb appeal. -Like all members of our Property Management Team, our
Service Technicians are focused on ensuring customer happiness by
responding to maintenance repair requests in a timely manner and
preparing vacant units in preparation for new resident move-ins. -
- - - This role is a great opportunity for someone with prior
experience in property or building maintenance. If you are skilled
in general maintenance or handyman trades and are looking for a
lasting career in residential property maintenance, this is a
fantastic opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team at
Fairfield Residential. -This position reports to the on-site
Property Manager and Service Manager and successful associates have
the opportunity to enjoy a long career path with plenty of room for
growth. THIS POSITION MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- YOU ARE DRIVEN BY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and work diligently to
maintain their happiness
- YOU TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR SKILLS especially in the areas of
electrical, plumbing, HVAC, swimming pool maintenance, carpentry,
dry wall, exterior structural and appliances.
- YOU'RE A DEDICATED INSPECTOR with the ability to diagnose
- YOU ARE TECH SAVVY especially with the Microsoft Office suite
and Yardi (or similar) software.
- YOU STAY ON TOP OF IT by noticing the details and with your
superior time management and organizational skills. WHAT YOU CAN
EXPECT TO DO IN THIS ROLE:PROPERTY MAINTENANCE
- Perform maintenance repairs throughout the property including
the common area amenities, occupied units and vacant units.
- Assist in maintaining the exterior grounds and providing
excellent curb appeal.
- Diagnose problems and repairs in the areas related to
electrical, plumbing, HVAC, swimming pools, carpentry, dry wall,
exterior structural and appliances. CUSTOMER SERVICE &
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all residents.
- Communicate and effectively work together with your fellow team
members. - COMPLIANCE & SAFETY
- Complete regular inspections as directed by Service
- Ensure that policies and procedures as well as safety and
compliance expectations are met.
- Strictly adhere to ethical standards including, but not limited
to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary
responsibility. WHAT YOU'LL NEED ON DAY ONE:For this role, at least
three years of hands-on property building maintenance experience is
desired; with Apartment Maintenance experience a big plus. A
successful track record as a supervisor is preferred. This is not
an entry level position.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Availability to be on-call and responsive to after hour
emergencies. *The sign on bonus, less usual deductions, will be
paid following the completion of 90 days of employment. -
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, Mountain View , Service Technician, Professions , Morgan Hill, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!