Data Analyst - Jr/Mid Range
Company: Yoh A Day & Zimmermann Company
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Looking for a solid Data Analyst who will be contributing to the
data science efforts central to this cutting edge project. This
person will work across teams to analyze data
(sensor/location/customer/user) and be a critical bridge between
internal teams & customers. Looking for someone that is passionate
about using rigorous analysis in order to answer
complex/challenging questions. This will require solid data
analysis abilities and communication/presentation skills, all while
being comfortable working both collaboratively & independently.
- Perform large scale data analysis in order to answer customer
questions & help drive product development insights.
- Develop a solid understanding of how our system behaves in the
real world & how this manifests in the data we collect.
- Integrate data from different sources using internal & external
- Develop & deliver clear presentations to communicate analysis &
- Degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature -
Statistics, CS, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science.
- 2-4 years of work experience in an analytical role.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment that is
constantly changing. Must be comfortable working through ambiguity
and driving things to completion.
- Experienced in articulating product questions, pulling data
from datasets (SQL) & using statistics in order to perform rigorous
- Comfortable developing analytical tools which can plug into our
research codebase - Python/Java/Go.
- Extensive interest & aptitude in data, metrics and analysis to
answer challenging/complex questions.
- Domain knowledge of Shipping, Logistics and Warehousing.
- Experienced and/or comfortable working directly with
- Experience with analyzing sensor time series & geospatial
- Experience in the some of these technologies, (BigQuery, gRPC,
Cloud Spanner, Protobuf, pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn)
Keywords: Yoh A Day & Zimmermann Company, Mountain View , Data Analyst - Jr/Mid Range, Professions , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!