Solutions Consultant- Presales (Remote US)
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Do you love the idea of helping some of the world's biggest and
most innovative businesses build immersive and exciting digital
experiences? As a Bloomreach Solutions Consultant, you would be one
of the trusted advisors of our high-energy, high-performance global
sales team, involved in multiple stages of the sales cycle. Your
job would be to partner with our sales and partner team, helping
drive value for our customers by bringing use cases to life through
technical deliverables and pre-sales consultancy to find the best
possible solution for each prospect or client.
Your job will be to:
- Act as the Bloomreach product expert to support the Sales team
in a pre-sales capacity
- Supporting the Sales team with compelling product
demonstrations, presentations, and similar deliverables for
prospects, customers and partners
- Understanding the business and technical needs of the customer
and aligning the Bloomreach solutions' value propositions to those
- Perform site assessments in support of a discovery process to
add value to a customer sales cycle by seeking opportunities for
enhancement, prescribing best practices, and identifying key areas
of differentiation that the Bloomreach solutions can
- Engage in custom demos and proof of concepts (POCs) in
competitive sales cycles to clearly articulate areas of
differentiation in the Bloomreach solutions
- Translating customer and partner requirements into (technical)
- Acting as an industry & showcase expert for partners, customers
- Participate as a leading team member in answering RFP's and
RFI's (in cooperation with Sales, Product, Engineering, and Infosec
You have the following experience and qualities:
- Has a BA/BS degree
- Has 2+ years of technical pre-sales experience (Commerce,
Marketing, CMS, Enterprise Search, or related solutions
- Understands basic concepts of Machine Learning and AI
- Has some experience with HTML, CSS, JS and an understanding of
- Can pick up knowledge about new technologies, industries and
- Has outstanding communication and presentation skills (spoken
- Is able to converse with both business and technical
- Is a self-starter, good at multitasking, and committed to
upholding the highest level of standards in the team's execution of
the sales process
Excited? Join us and transform the future of commerce
Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience. Bloomreach
Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce,
includes three pillars: Discovery, offering AI-driven search and
merchandising; Content, offering a headless CMS; and Engagement,
offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions.
Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the
power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale
of AI optimization. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
- Health care including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don't clock
in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval
processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We
are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key
behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if
everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in
our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal
development, performance review and internal
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available
across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience
the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love
what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly
personal development workshops on various topics run by experts
from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating
competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the
Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider
essential for any leader. The program includes regular
comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget
on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses,
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Veea is available to help
navigate work-related communications & decision-making
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is
available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize 'DisConnect' days where Bloomreachers globally
enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind
together and focus on activities away from the screen with our
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member's role,
seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through
the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out
immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might
be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our
website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach
are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to
payment of agency fees.
Keywords: BloomReach, Mountain View , Solutions Consultant- Presales (Remote US), Professions , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!