Location: Mountain View
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Business Analyst with our
client in the SEO industry for a 12 month + contract position.
Summary:You will provide strategic, analytical and technical
support for the Business Intelligence activities for your team. You
will use your business acumen and technical knowledge to develop
and deliver Business Intelligence solutions for your internal
customers. You will work with the business in understanding their
evolving requirements. You will also work closely with Engineering
to deliver practical solutions of real business benefit, and design
and develop your own prototype solutions. In this role, you will be
part of the team providing critical business insight, planning and
advisory services. You will help identify and prioritize the
organization's biggest challenges and key opportunities in the
areas of process, innovation, communication and strategic planning.
You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to understand
their needs and provide guidance for informed, impactful
decision-making. To be successful, you will be an organized
self-starter with a strong client-service orientation, a passion
for continual improvement and innovation, and strong technical
skills that enable you to create scale. The role is to create &
maintain various business and construction reporting pipelines to
ensure consistent and accurate data availability for day-to-day
business decision-makings. Additionally, this role will require a
deep level of data mining, audits and trend identification across
customer service operation metrics and initiatives. There may also
be ad-hoc projects which require intensive data
- Maintain all business and construction reporting back-end
pipelines (plx, sql), fix any issues.
- Provide data insights, trends and completion of any audits to
businesses and engineering stakeholders
- Consolidate and improve data pipelines and reporting dashboards
that provide cross-functional teams with data requirements
- Bridge between business and engineering teams
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting support, and triage
feature requests or issues
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies related to data
and incorporate where applicable
- Gather relevant data (incl setting up and maintenance of data
pipelines) to conduct analysis and surface relevant insights for
- Conduct data analysis and make recommendations (cost-benefit,
invest-divest, forecasting, impact analysis).
- Model data in order to create quantitative models including
forecast, operational, financial, and statistical models of
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations
to multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Plan, design and deploy automation projects/dashboards to
support scaling of reporting tools and platforms with the growth of
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics,
Engineering or related discipline, in lieu of degree, 2-3 years of
- 2-3 years of experience with analytics, business systems,
databases, and/or reporting analytics experience.
- Extensive SQL development knowledge,
- Some leadership and project management experience
- Trend analysis and data mining
- Targeted data presentation and communication skills
- GSuite (Google sheets, Google docs, etc.) and/or Microsoft
- Experience analyzing large datasets with strong statistical,
quantitative modeling, and forecasting skills.
- Excel/Sheets, SQL, Data Analysis
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no
- Technical experience in SQL or experience with programming
- Operational experience in measuring and improving productivity,
utilization, scale initiatives etc.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information to see big
picture while effectively managing detail.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytic skills with a high
degree of analytical rigor.
- Experience in manipulating data from a variety of systems
- Previous experience supporting a telecom Experience building
new data pipelines
- DashboardingIf you have the described qualifications and are
interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!About
Genesis10:Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology
consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and
solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high
performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced
experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery
professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to
know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities
that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit
options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you
from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To
learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career
opportunities, please visit us at "Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Genesis10, Mountain View , Business analyst, Professions , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!