Company: EdCast Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: February 24, 2021
HR Mountain View, California, United States Contract
C21-US-HR-1215 EdCast is searching for a Compensation Consultant or
HR Coordinator for a 3-6 month contract. You will be working with
all regions to identify and organize the compensation plans for
each region and employee, update our HCM systems in alignment with
the corporate plans. Extended opportunities and full-time
employment is a possibility.
- Review all files to ensure all plan documents are signed for
all compensation plans
- Conduct communication plans to ensure plans are assigned and
communicated to all employees
- Develop and implement real time tracking
- Develop policies and procedures surrounding all processes,
dependencies, to ensure proper and timely payment of all plans
- Develop and document all potential future plans for all
employees Requirements Skills required
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Outstanding experience using office software such as Google
Suite, Office Suite, and communication tools like Zoom, Microsoft
Teams, Google Meets, FaceTime, Email
- Ability to organize complex and confusing data and
- Experience with HR policies and procedures, (developing,
writing, and following)
- Experience with compensation plans, structure, and/or
- HR Coordinator or HR Manager experience with a plus An
opportunity to get ahead in your career by being part of a
scaling-up Silicon Valley company growing its business in the USA.
It is a massive opportunity to bring your ideas, your knowledge and
to make a real impact within an environment that is open and
challenging. You will be joining a truly passionate and
multicultural team willing to make a difference and positively
disrupt the way learning is done within organizations. We believe
in lifelong learning. We believe we can create abundant
opportunities for workforce learning and upskilling within the
organization ecosystems. We have the spark, the ambition, the drive
and the passion of making an impact in the world. Sounds like you?
Apply now! If you like the energy, feel the chemistry and the role
sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you. Send us
your details and do not forget to attach your CV. If you want to go
the extra-mile surprise us with a stand out motivation letter.
EdCast collects and processes personal data in accordance with
applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job
Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. EdCast does
not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age,
national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any
other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment
opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: EdCast Inc., Mountain View , Compensation Consultant, Professions , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!