Drywall Estimator / Project Manager
Company: Level 5 Inc
Location: Morgan Hill
Posted on: February 24, 2021
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a team or
independently and have outstanding interpersonal skills, adjusting
to changing priorities from various directives, and communicate
effectively. You should be organized, accurate, and detail
orientated. This position will engage in with our preconstruction
estimating efforts for Level5 - Build Group's self-perform drywall
and insulation division.
- Review project plans, requirements and specifications, and
explain plans and contract terms.
- Implement safety programs, coordinate logistics, testing,
inspections, and assist with weekly meetings.
- Generate, track, and apply changes ensuring consistency across,
plans, specs, and submittals.
- Assist with change management documentation and implementation
(issue letters, PCO, COR, PCCO, RFIs) and update project
- Provide quantity take-offs and updates for weekly Labor
- Track manpower, equipment, and supplies compared to
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
and monitor subcontractor performance.
- Prepare bid list, meet and maintain bidding work schedules,
preform job walks, review quotes with Project Manager, secure bids,
and compare bids
- Prepare conceptual estimates, assist jobsite staff with
estimates after bid award, and perform post-bid buyouts (if
- Bachelor's degree or related field, preferably in Construction
Management, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Architecture, or a Construction Management Certificate from an
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Expert in plaster and knowledge of construction costs and
- Ability to read and understand specifications and drawings and
make accurate judgments and calculations
- Estimating experience (EIFS, quantity takeoffs, purchasing
accounting; engineering design knowledge and project management
- Solid computer skills with a working knowledge of AutoCAD,
Construction Management Software as well as MS Office, including
Outlook, Project, Excel, and Word.
- Solid understanding of metal framing/drywall construction,
processes, systems, and codes.
This position description is a summary and not a complete
representation of the position; the essential functions of the
position may change as duties are assigned. Build Group is an equal
opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran
status, or any other unlawful factor. Build Group complies with all
applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of
qualified applicants with criminal histories such as the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Note to Recruiters and Placement
Agencies: Build Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or
to any Build Group employee. Build Group will not pay fees to any
third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any
agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited
resumes received will be considered the property of Build
Build Group's focus is on building and managing the construction of
high-rise and podium residential, commercial and medical office,
hotel and leisure, and retail projects while respecting the overall
impact on the environment. Our experience and long-term
relationships allow us to offer the most competitive structural and
building solutions for your projects. Our partners have over 100
years of experience in the construction business and are
strategically positioned to provide value, experience, and
solutions that work for your project and budget. We firmly believe
what sets our company apart from any other is our key employees'
ability to inject innovation into the design/construction process
to meet an Owner's budget. We follow through by providing the most
qualified field personnel available in the industry to deliver an
on-time product. We are committed to environmental responsibility
and sustainable building practices: 80% of the Build Group Partners
are LEED-certified by the United States Green Building Council
Keywords: Level 5 Inc, Mountain View , Drywall Estimator / Project Manager, Professions , Morgan Hill, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!