Senior Content and Video Production Program Manager
Company: Gelsi Ltd
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Recruitment Fraud Alert: Learn how to identify and safeguard
against recruitment fraud here . Senior Content and Video
Production Program Manager Intuit is a global technology platform
that helps our customers and communities overcome their most
important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million
consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the
world the opportunity to prosper. Overview Intuit's mission is to
power prosperity around the world for consumers, small businesses
and the self-employed. The Brand Experiences and Storytelling group
brings that mission to life through high-impact and transformative
experiences around the globe all designed to shape, showcase, and
demonstrate the power and meaning behind the Intuit ecosystem. We
inspire customers with a variety of Live/Virtual Events and
galvanize our 10,000+ employees around what matters most to our
customers with best-in-class storytelling. This cross-functional,
high-performing team serves as a center of excellence for the
company and includes experts across experience design, strategic
content, experiential learning, event production, experiential
marketing, and more. We are looking for an exceptional and seasoned
professional to manage content and video processes for internal and
external events including project intake and assessment, project
management of complex workstreams, scheduling, process definition,
and documenting standards. This is a critical role, enabling you to
be a critical contributor and enabler across our content and video
storytelling ensuring timely, high quality deliverables with a
smooth error-free process. This role reports to the Director of
Program Management and Operations. What you'll bring
- Experience in events, experiential marketing and developer and
- Seven+ years in operations, project management, and program
- Excellent creativity and problem solving along with a keen
- Passion for excellence and the desire to have a significant
impact on the business.
- Ability to both lead and support. Willing to "go the extra
- Self-motivated and willing to proactively take on issues within
project teams and the company at large.
- Strong communications (written/verbal), presentation and
- Well-rounded interpersonal skill set with the capacity to build
- Strong process and project management skills. How you will lead
- Thinks customer back and can prioritize work and stakeholder
- Effectively plans and develops processes to deliver content
that meets business objectives.
- Explores problems through various perspectives and generates
creative solutions. Planning
- Exceptional skills at planning and scheduling with a high level
- Develops work plans in partnership with contributors and
- Establishes and maintains operating mechanisms to drive
transparency and rigor in execution. Builds repeatable and
efficient processes at scale.
- Able to prioritize tasks and keep the team coordinated tracking
budget and schedule.
- Coordinates teams and projects.
- Defines boundaryless team roles and make sure each stakeholder
- Identifies cross-functional dependencies and ensure that
stakeholders who need to collaborate are connected.
- Escalates issues and facilitates removal of roadblocks.
- Coordinates and influences across stakeholders and holds team
members accountable. Communication
- Works with team and leadership to establish plans and keep them
appropriately informed to ensure they have confidence.
- Communicates with clarity and can coordinate clearly across
- Interact with executives and partners with a coherent, informed
narrative for quick and quality interactions. Hear from our
employees Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine
learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use
TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a
great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career
path. Be part of a world-class culture Our culture We know that
innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees
with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and
perspectives to the table. Our values are central to our culture.
They've been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed
us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer
rewards that include everything you'd expect, and even more that
you wouldn't. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on
"Best Companies to Work For" lists year after year. Join us in our
mission to power prosperity around the world. EOE AA
M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
requirements of local law. Intuit is proud to be an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. We make employment
decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status,
disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by
federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants
regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable
accommodation due to a disability during the application or
recruiting process, please talk with your recruiter or send a
request to TalentAcquisition@intuit.com. For more information,
please read our EEO policy .
Keywords: Gelsi Ltd, Mountain View , Senior Content and Video Production Program Manager, Professions , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!