Senior Data Analyst
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Overview We are the Gen-Next technology solution provider,
solving complex business problems. We assist our happy customers
across all spectrum to reimagine their business processes and
navigate their digital journey. Our out-of-the-box solutions
continue to bridge the gap between ideas and reality, delivering
impact through connected data, architecture and experience. WE ARE
ENQUERO - DIGITALLY TRANSFORMING businesses since 2014! Excellence
with Enquero We are a vibrant and a ridiculously norm-challenging
bunch with increasingly diverse teams across the globe. Our open
culture enables easy ideation, innovation and delivery. Our
voracious appetite for knowledge makes growth organic to us. If you
have a passion for problem solving and quirkiness doesn't scare
you, come be a part of our rapidly growing company. Oh! we do have
a life outside work as well. Responsibilities As a Senior Data
Analyst/BI Developer in Enquero's Data Analytics unit you will be
part of a fast-paced team designing, developing, testing,
integrating, and supporting technically innovative solutions for
our Fortune 500 customers. You will leverage your wide range of
experiences, developed professional concepts as well as
understanding of the industry, customer, and company objectives to
resolve complex issues in creative ways. This job will start your
journey as a leader within the organization. We expect your passion
for technologies and your ability to work on issues where analysis
of situation or data requires review or relevant factors. you will
be responsible for leading the development/testing of applications,
which may include end-to-end ownership of software stack. Your
demonstrated ability to consistently achieve this while building
and leading effective teams and diversifying your own knowledge in
the areas broader than your programs/assignments will define
success in this role.
- Ability to work individually or mentor a small group in an
Agile development environment.
- Communicate effectively with global customers and collaborate
well within a team environment to drive results.
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and
technologies to achieve desired functionality.
- Work on problems of diverse scope, develop solutions to
technology challenges and deliver the requirements before the
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing
situations or data from which answers can readily be obtained.
- Contributing to your BU/Practice by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging
in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing in
GitHub, Stack overflow, meet-ups/conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology
trainings and certifications
- Actively participate in organization level activities and
events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special
projects etc. Qualifications REQUIRED
- Engineering data pipelines (batch and real-time) that aids in
creation of data-driven products/services.
- Developing, and maintaining robust and scalable databases.
- Working with team members or stakeholders to understand
objectives and gather requirements
- Independently creating scripts and workflows to automate
repeated data processing tasks and improve analytics platforms
- Ensuring quality control and testing of data engineering
projects / solutions
- Engaging in problem solving and actively supporting data
engineering / analytics processes
- Contributing towards documentation (e.g. of data, proposals) to
enhance overall work output
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams:
infrastructure, network, database.
- Monitor job performances, file system/disk-space management,
cluster & database connectivity, log files, management of
backup/security and troubleshooting various user issues.
- Drive customer communication during critical events and
participate/lead various operational improvement
- Data Analyst who can help with data and presentation work
across strategy and Biz Ops, analyze the raw financial, SaaS,
Workforce data to create exec summaries
- Expert in most important technology - MS Excel and Google
Sheets (functions, pivot, data analysis) Knowledge of Tableau and
Anaplan is nice to have/plus Disclaimer This job description is
intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by
employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the
job's responsibilities. At Enquero, all of our jobs include broad
responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to
develop our products. Enquero is an equal opportunity employer and
will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age,
color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Enquero, Mountain View , Senior Data Analyst, Professions , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!