Company: Vi Living
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Overview: Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of
Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and
accelerate your career with Vi.What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work Responsibilities: Restorative
Nursing AssistantAs a Restorative Nursing Assistant, you will
provide restorative and rehabilitative treatments to assigned
residents in our skilled nursing facility under the direction of
the ADON and / or Physical Therapist. When needed, assists with
activities of daily living, light housekeeping, dining / tray
services, escort services, performing vital signs and weights and
other care related duties as assigned. As part of the care team,
you will participate in quality assessment and performance
improvement activities and notification of resident changes of
condition as they occur. Qualifications:
- Qualified applicants will possess current state certification
and experience, as required.
- Current certification from a Restorative Nursing Assistant
Certification Program is required.
- Current CPR and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and
First Aid certifications are required or must be willing and able
to become CPR, AED, and First Aid certified.
- Prior experience working with geriatric clients is
- Restorative experience is preferred.
- Food handlers certification, where required.
- Basic computer skills and/or willingness to learn.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required. Pay Range:
USD $21.48 - USD $25.77 /Hr.
Keywords: Vi Living, Mountain View , RNA, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!