HSE Specialist - Operations
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: September 12, 2023
HSE Specialist - Operations
Areas of Interest
Environmental Consultancy, Health and Safety/Environment
Mountain View - California - United States of America, Palo Alto -
California - United States of America, San Francisco - California -
United States of America, San Jose - California - United States of
America, Sunnyvale - California - United States of America
About the role
The CBRE EHS Specialist supports our Global Technology Client's EHS
operations in the management of their overall EHS Programs. This
individual is required to work at the Client's sites in the SF Bay
What you'll do
- Develop documentation related to EHS programs for
implementation both locally and globally.
- Develop or design content, and delivery methods of hands-on and
online compliance training.
- Develop EHS checklists, guidelines and standard operating
- Developing or maintaining a data tracking process and record
- Manage and revise EHS programs as changes are needed
- Administration and maintenance of spreadsheets utilized to
house data from incident and injury reports.
- Conduct site safety walkthroughs and lab inspections.
- Conduct basic industrial hygiene testing of lab and work
- Interact with regulatory agencies and inspectors.
- Project management services include: maintaining project
documentation, managing project timelines, identifying project risk
and mitigation measure recommendations, providing regular project
updates, project closure presentations including lessons learned
and opportunities for improvement, and metric collection.
What you'll need
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the
- Bachelor's degree in an EHS related field. Will consider work
experience in lieu of educational requirements.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or other relevant
- Minimum 3 years experience working as an EHS Specialist.
- Proven ability to conduct and document risk assessments.
- Experience conducting site safety walkthroughs and lab
inspections,chemical inventory and management, and incident and
- Significant experience interacting with regulatory
- Proficiency using Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- FORTUNE 500 #126
- FORTUNE Most Admired Company #1 in real estate for third
consecutive year; Ten years in a row on the list!
- Forbes Named one of the best large employers in America and one
of the World's Best Employers!
*California Residents: CBRE carefully considers multiple factors to
determine compensation, including a candidate's education,
training, and experience. The minimum salary for the HSE Specialist
- Operations position is $90,000 annually and the maximum salary
for the HSE Specialist - Operations position is $100,000 annually.
The compensation that is offered to a successful candidate will
depend on the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.
Successful candidates will also be eligible for a discretionary
bonus based on CBRE's applicable benefit program. This role will
provide the following benefits: 401(K), Dental Insurance, Health
Insurance, Life Insurance, and Vision Insurance.
CBRE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We
have a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment
opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability,
veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by
applicable law. We also provide reasonable accommodations, as
needed, throughout the job application process. If you have a
disability that inhibits your ability to apply for a position
through our online application process, you may contact us via
email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at +1
866 225 3099 (U.S.) and +1 866 388 4346 (Canada).
NOTE: Some, but not all, of our positions may have an additional
requirement to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols,
including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing. If
you have questions about the requirement(s) for this position,
please inform your Recruiter.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works with clients to make
real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity
and performance. Our account management model is at the heart of
our client-centric approach to delivering integrated real estate
solutions. Each client is entrusted with a dedicated leader and is
supported by regional and global resources, leveraging the
industry's most robust platform. CBRE GWS delivers consistent,
measurably superior outcomes for our clients at every stage of the
lifecycle, and across industries and geographies.
Find out more
Keywords: CBRE, Mountain View , HSE Specialist - Operations, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!