Project Coordinator III
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology
company, is seeking a Project Coordinator. This is a 12 month +
contract position located in Mountain View, CA.
- Seeking a Project Coordinator.
- Data collection (from defined sources) and reports - Analyze
data using logic and spreadsheets to make sound
- Pull program metrics (e.g., attendance unique users, video
- Analyze data in spreadsheets using pivot tables and
- Build reports and dashboards to improve data visualization and
understanding across the team.
- Generate reports and graphs in spreadsheets and slides to
outline data insights.
- Uploading survey result data to centralized location and
analyzing survey results.
- Develop and prepare project documentation, improve processes,
maintain web pages and build reports to communicate details of
- Run cross-functional meetings, identifying action items and
driving to successful completion.
- Build positive relationships and trust over time through strong
on-time delivery of projects, high quality, continuous innovation,
and by exceeding expectations.
- Manage and monitor day-to-day programs communications.
- Monitoring & tracking program and administrative actions for
- Maintaining project plans in coordination with PgM.
- Editing and posting recordings and other resources to a
- Coordinate activities, dates, events, & projects with a defined
list of internal & external stakeholders.
- Coordinating with external vendors including tracking POs,
maintaining vendor lists & using PVIT register new
- Using internal tools to update calendar events & enroll
- Using internal tool to coordinate event specific
- Tracking program specific task completion.
- Flagging gaps in processes or identifying areas for improvement
within existing processes based on execution of said processes.
- The ideal candidate will also have some of the following
technical skills: MySQL, PHP, Python, advanced Excel/Sheets
experience or other scripting language and ability to apply skills
in project or program settings.
- Project coordination.
- Data Analytics & Report Generation.
- Event coordination.
- Google Workspace.
- Navigating Ambiguity.
- 6-10+ years of experience.
- Strong organizational, project management, Process
documentation, and communication skills.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no
- Ability to build dashboards and experience with visualization
is a plus.
- Program management.
- Process documentation.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm
with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to
power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing
business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we
want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals
are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you
beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit
your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to
fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from
placement throughout your engagement project after project. To
learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career
opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is
an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "
Keywords: Genesis10, Mountain View , Project Coordinator III, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!