Project Coordinator for Automotive Company in Mountain View, CA
Company: OSI Engineering
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Project Coordinator, Strategic Investment & Innovation in
Mountain View, CA
As the Project Coordinator for the Innovation Team, you will play a
critical part to help the dynamic of the team run smoothly. You
will be expected to help the current team with process and
projects, to facilitate conversations (bi-lingual in Japanese and
English language and culture), and to manage various day-to-day
tasks (expenses, subscriptions management, etc.). Work with
numerous management level members of the company, attend meetings
to assist with translation needs, work with Excel and PowerPoint to
complete reporting and presentations when needed. Additional
project management tasks will be given to the candidate over time,
any exposure to project management processes is strongly
Joining this company means you'll be responsible for supporting the
supercharging all business units, from R&D to new business
development. As part of the team, you will help support
partnerships with innovators across all stages who seek to
transform technology and business. You will be at the forefront of
the automotive industries most innovative technologies.
- Attend meetings (virtual and in office) to assist with Japanese
and English translation needs to ensure there aren't any
miscommunications, take meeting minutes as well as assist with
facilitating and scheduling meetings.
- Assist with reporting in Excel; utilize numerous databases to
export and manipulate data into Excel files frequently.
- Provide overall administrative support to the team as needed
including managing team's day-to-day logistic needs including
purchases, managing subscriptions, organizing team-building
- Help to maintain and improve investment processes, including
organizing meetings, tracking action items, updating project
status, and help to prepare data for reporting purposes.
- Over time, you will utilize MS Project for project management
meetings, drive these processes through completion.
- Candidate must be flexible to working early/ in late evenings
PST to accommodate meetings scheduled on East Coast and Japan time
zones. Meetings before 8am and after 5pm can be completed
- Bilingual (English-Japanese) to be able to help facilitate
complex verbal communications between teams is a must.
- Ability to work on-site to facilitate the success of our
- 3+ years in Project Coordination, Events and Meeting
Facilitations and/ or Operations Support
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Willing and capable to learn and use new software tools
- Organized and detail-oriented to be able to multi-task
- Fast leaner with ability to shift priorities as needed and can
adapt to dynamic business needs Bonus Skillset:
- Experience with the project tracking tool such as MS Project is
Duration: 12+ monthsLocation: Mountain View, CAType: Contract to
Submit resumes to jobs@OSIengineering.com
Maryanne Mbesu 408.550.2800 x118
Keywords: OSI Engineering, Mountain View , Project Coordinator for Automotive Company in Mountain View, CA, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!