Data Scientist II - Analytics
Company: Credit Sesame, Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Data Science & Analytics - Data Science / Credit Sesame is the
only platform that helps consumers achieve financial wellness by
allowing them to manage and grow their credit and cash in one
place, for free. We have created a whole new market category in
financial services that sits at the intersection of a credit market
place and credit builder digital banking services. Our purpose is
clear, to make financial inclusion and wellness a reality for
everyone. We're looking for a Data Scientist who can help support
product development. If you're curious, have the grit to solve
tough analytical problems, and want to be part of a team that helps
create innovative products so millions can improve their financial
wellness, then this opportunity is for you. You'll...
- Utilize machine learning and data analytics to develop
anticipatory customer behavior profiles and patterns, as well as
growth forecasting and predictive analytics approaches to achieve
Credit Sesame's strategic planning and management objectives.
- Conduct quantitative research and analysis of data to arrive at
actionable insights and recommendations.
- Perform data analysis, data mining, data optimization,
predictive modeling, and related machine learning tasks to develop
and recommend novel solutions to complex business problems.
- Utilize statistics, econometrics, and data science with
advanced programming tools (Python, R) to perform data
manipulation, data extractions, and interpret complex data.
- Analyze, translate, and distill large data sets and patterns to
support leadership decision-making and the development of
responsive, project-specific management plans.
- Utilize technologies and languages such as SQL, R, Python, as
well as machine learning techniques and tools (K-means, Na--ve
Bayes, SVM), and data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker,
- Collaborate with product managers, business developers,
engineers, and marketers to translate data insights into actions
and solve complex problems.
- Produce accurate and efficient SQL queries to perform analyses,
what-if scenarios, and evaluate software and application
- Partner with Business Development and Product teams to identify
areas of optimization for various partners, verticals, and
features, and implement improvements based on user segmentation and
- Ensure internal and external information usability through the
application of data analysis and data quality management principles
in cross-functional settings.
- Interact with data source owners and contribute to the
development and implementation of project plans and
- Leverage statistical/econometric analysis to help build
specialized reports for revenue, business development, and related
efforts.You're a great fit for our team because...
- Master's degree, or equivalent, in Information Science, Data
Science, or a related field
- you have plus two (2) years of data science, business
analytics, or related experience
- you have plus two (2) years of automating ETL (Extract,
Transform, Load) process by utilizing advanced programming
- you have plus two (2) years of building and evaluating machine
learning models to predict customer behaviors and segment customer
- you have plus two (2) years of simplifying and optimizing
analytical practices by providing actionable solutions;
- you have plus two (2) years of identifying key drivers of
customer experience in both product levels and operational
- you have plus two (2) years of employing advanced data mining,
statistical modeling, and experimental design methodologies to
detect data patterns and solve specific business problems;
- you have plus two (2) years of developing end-to-end
- you have plus two (2) years of generating and maintaining
real-time operation monitoring/reporting systems;
- and you have plus two (2) years of utilizing technologies and
languages such as SparkSQL, R, Python, Java, Elasticsearch,
Cassandra, K-means, Na--ve Bayes, DBScan, LDA, Hive, Tableau, and
- Telecommuting Permissible.You'll love it here because...
- you'll have huge potential to grow with a company that's a
- you'll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- we offer monthly phone and internet reimbursement;
- we prize EQ and empathy, and have a culture that emphasizes
total wellness, including work-life harmony. #LI-DNI We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender,
gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace.
Keywords: Credit Sesame, Inc., Mountain View , Data Scientist II - Analytics, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!