Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Excellent Pay! 401k Match! Great Benefits!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Juan Correa
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $180,000 - $220,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a global innovative pharma company specializing in new drugs
for the treatment of genitourinary tumors and other major diseases.
We strive to improve human health and help people live a more
dignified life. We aim to become a global pharma leader that
integrates R&D, manufacturing and commercialization in our
areas of focus, as we provide best-in-class integrated diagnosis
and treatment solutions for patients worldwide.
Why join us?
- Provides Medical, Dental, Vision
- Competitive Salary
- Company Paid time off, Sick leave, federal Holidays, Floating
- Retirement savings plan - 401(K) plan/employer contribution
Who You Are
We are seeking applicants with the following attributes. The level
of the position will depend on the qualifications of the selected
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Bioinformatics
Scientist to join our Discovery Biology and Translational Biomarker
team. The successful candidate will work closely with a
multi-disciplinary team in US and China, facilitating drug
developmental efforts and cancer diagnostic biomarker efforts. Your
responsibilities shall include
- Study and manage DNA sequencing data from clinical trials
- Work with Biologists to use external and internal datasets to
discover ideas and test hypotheses
- Help to develop quantitative methods for various types of
large-scale datasets, for example, RNA-Seq data, IHC imaging data,
proteomics data, etc.
- Provide biostatistical support to discovery projects
- Effectively present complex analyses and results in a clear and
concise manner to a diverse audience of scientists
- PhD/MS in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Computational Biology,
or similar area of study, or BS with 4+ years of relevant
experience in an industrial or academic setting working with
genetics data and underlying technologies
- Strong understanding of relevant concepts in cancer biology and
- Understanding of current best practices for high-throughput
genomics/molecular data analyses and their underlying statistical
- Experience using programming languages such as R, Python, or
similar for statistical analysis
This position provides a unique opportunity to join and contribute
to a fast-paced global team and ample opportunity to grow with the
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Mountain View , Bioinformatics Scientist, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!