Location: Mountain View
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology
company, is seeking a Program Coordinator. This is a 12 month +
contract position located in Mountain View, CA and a hybrid
- The client is looking for an exceptional Training Coordinator
to support the operational logistics for a Technical Onboarding
- This coordinator will be part of a team focused on providing
in-depth engineering training content and project work to get new
engineers up to speed quickly.
- We are looking for a highly motivated professional with
demonstrated organizational, communication, and execution
- Candidates need to be responsible and detail oriented.
- At the start of onboarding, we expect you to carefully review
existing procedures, shadow your peers, and raise questions when
- At 2 months after onboarding, we expect you to confidently run
baseline operations of the program.
- At 6 months after onboarding and beyond, we expect you to share
observations (from participants, from your relationships with
speakers, from collaboration with teammates) and offer
recommendations for iterative improvements to operations.
- Respond to questions from participants or their managers;
process requests into the appropriate channels; escalate issues as
- Manage day-to-day details and program logistics of the
technical staff Orientation.
- Act as the "master of ceremonies at points in the Orientation
experience, facilitating short courses, introducing speakers,
facilitating QA sessions, and generally keeping up the energy and
the engagement of participants.
- Own the master training schedules and keep track of
- Manage relationships and communicate frequently with volunteer
- Provide strong day-of support for individual events;
point-of-contact to triage various logistical issues such as
livestreams, chatrooms, etc.; in 2023+, this may include work in
physical classrooms in MTV.
- Assist Program Managers by scheduling meetings, keeping notes
and agendas up to date, reporting on progress, and flagging issues
- Use Google tools to keep participant and team communication
organized (calendars, folders, docs, spreadsheets, forms,
- Candidate will need 2-5 years exp as a coordinator.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong customer service.
- Comfort with technology, especially spreadsheets.
- BA/BS degree required in any field.
- Experience in event planning, training coordination, or similar
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work well in a
fast-paced and dynamic environment. Strong written/verbal
communication skills and great interpersonal and
relationship-building skills. Ability to navigate ambiguity and
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp).
- Proficiency with Google tools (calendar, docs and
- Experience as a teacher or facilitating courses a strong
- Passion for education a plus. If you have the described
qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity,
please apply! About Genesis10: Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business
and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing
proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives.
If you are a high performing business or IT professional with
solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10
recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished
career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to
position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Genesis10, Mountain View , Program Coordinator, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!