New Hire Coordinator
Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Job TitleNew Hire CoordinatorJob Description SummaryThe New Hire
Coordinator will coordinate/manage all new hire employees (FTEs,
TVCs, etc) needs for their first day on-site. Including
coordinating with furniture, inventory, IT, and movers in support
of individual needs.Job Description
- Responsible for new hire employees and service requests
- Compile weekly new hire project list
- Communicate new hire requirements to recruiters, admins, and
- Complete and close project in field and within data reporting
- Respond promptly, fulfill, and schedule various requests
- Work well and respectfully with people at all levels
- Manage vendors
- Individual ensures that the work order process maintains
efficiency and meets the criteriaset by the account.
- Ensure immediate needs are met and attentive responses to the
request of the customerare performed.
- Meeting attendance and information updates as scheduled.
- Coordinate new hire projects ranging from 50-500 persons and
associated equipment, and furniture needs.
- Work with inventory group to coordinate delivery time and
dates, as necessary
- Communicate and act as a liaison between internal and external
service providers,customers, and management.
- Ability to develop project scope requirements and coordinate
response from outsidevendors.
- Works autonomously, directs others and informs group as
decisions are made.
- Influences decision making by providing analysis and
- Ability to lead major move meetings that involve multiple
disciplines (ITnetworking, furniture, CAFM, etc.)
- Establishes and maintains cross-functional relationships with
each department within thecompany and provides analysis of business
trends and requirementsRequirements:
- Bachelor degree preferred
- One to two (1-2) years of experience in project or technology
- Strong knowledge of move process and furniture systems
- Experience with database work order or CAFM system
- Ability to develop excellent client relations, client
management, and consultation skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Software competency in Google Sheets, Slides, and Docs
- Software competency in Smartsheets or similar project
- Client and customer service focused with strong organizational,
technology and communication skillsThis position requires that the
employee perform services for a customer at a customer facility.
The customer mandates that all service providers entering its
facility be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In light of the
customer's requirement, C&W will require each individual to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to commencing employment in
this position, except to the extent that applicable law requires a
reasonable accommodation for the individual (and to the extent that
such accommodation does not impose an undue hardship on
C&W).C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.In compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a
disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to
apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email
HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries
not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, Mountain View , New Hire Coordinator, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!