Member Success Advocate - Contract
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Who are we and why join us?
- We help people change their lives. BetterHelp is the world's
largest therapy service. We set out on a mission to provide
everyone with easy, affordable, and private access to professional
counseling: anytime, anywhere. To date, our network of over 20,000
licensed, accredited, and board-certified therapists have assisted
more than 1,000,000 people. Every month, our secure website and
mobile app facilitate over 5,000,000 messages, chats, voice calls,
and video sessions that help people face life's challenges.
- We're taking mental healthcare to the next level. We combine
clinical care, cutting-edge technology and data-driven product
development to constantly learn, iterate, and improve. We are
relentless in our pursuit of better, always questioning the status
quo and discovering new ways to get things done and serve our
- We are a community that grows together - both professionally
and personally. Even with our exponential growth, our team is kept
agile and nimble, allowing you to have a huge impact and carve your
own path from day one. We invest in our team's well-being and
professional development because we know that business and
individual growth go hand-in-hand. You will move fast, remain
flexible, and be challenged every day. Join us!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-starter, hard-working, passionate
individual to own the communication and relationship with
BetterHelp and our fast-growing community of members and
therapists. In this position, you will be the voice of our members
to other teams and provide solutions to users while also
representing BetterHelp. Your primary role will encompass
everything customer service! You may also be involved in efforts
including: account management, product, and everything that makes
our service better!
What will you do?
- Be a BetterHelp contact point for both members and potentially
therapists in the future
- Use email to assist our members, provide outstanding support
and improve their experience
- Proactively conduct outreach and maintain productive
communications with members and therapists to get feedback, improve
satisfaction, and prevent churn
- Take part in the products QA - performing regular and initiated
testing to the product's performance, features and
- Handle general administrative work as it relates to the team
- Take pride in building a world-class product that makes a
difference on peoples lives
What will you NOT do?
- You will NOT be confined to your "job". You will get involved
in cross-communicating with product, marketing, business strategy,
and all other BetterHelp teams.
- You will NOT treat this as a "job". We believe in what we do
and we are very passionate about it. If youre simply looking for a
job to pay the bills, please dont apply.
- You will NOT be bogged down by office politics, ego, or bad
attitude. Only positive, pleasure-to-work-with people are allowed
- You will NOT get yourself burned out. We work hard but we
believe in maintaining a sustainable work/life balance. Really.
Can I work remotely?
Yes! We work in Pacific Time and we are open to remote employees
who are located in the domestic United States.
- Applicants must reside in the United States
- Bachelors degree
- Ambitious, hard working, execution-oriented, eager to get
results and succeed
- Tech-savvy - able to grasp, operate and master complicated
- Analytical and metrics driven (really)
- Excellent communication - oral and written
- Able to present and convey ideas clearly and confidently
- Time management and organizational skills
- Curiosity about everything
- Ability and willingness to work Saturdays or Sundays, 40
- Love to help people!
Advantages (Not Mandatory, But Great To Have)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in psychology, social work,
- Experience in providing customer support over email
- Experience in customer-facing environment
- Experience in developing applications or sites
- Startup experience
- This is a remote, "contract to hire" position. Ability for
full-time employment, based on proven success.
- Building something that matters - loved by the people and
admired by the press
- Free BetterHelp accounts for all team members
- Awesome people to work with
- Nothing to slow you down
- Helping people have a better life, every day
Keywords: BetterHelp.com, Mountain View , Member Success Advocate - Contract, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!