Senior Stem Cell Scientist I/II
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We are looking for a Senior Scientist I/II with a PhD and iPSC
experience!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet NittoAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per hourA bit about
us:Based in San Carlos, CA we are an early stage bio-pharmaceutical
company currently developing treatments for people suffering from
neurological and neurodegenerative disorders. Using our patented
technology and neural cell types, we develop cell-based assays
discovering novel therapeutics. We are looking for a Senior Stem
Cell Scientist I/II with Stem Cell/iPSC experience to join our
rapidly growing team.Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Great Benefits Package!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!Job Details
- PhD with 3-5 years of relevant technical experience, preferably
in a pharmaceutical or biotech lab environment
- Experience with phenotypic assays and related data
- Experience with molecular biology and biochemistry assays such
as DNA and RNA extraction, PCR and qPCR, plasmid construction,
Western blotting, ELISA, etc.
- Proficiency in the use of at least one commercial imaging
system and related data analysis software
- Deep expertise in microscopy and imaging technologies,
instrument handling, and trouble-shooting
- Basic knowledge in genomics
- Clear written and oral communication and detailed documentation
- Background in neuroscience
- Deep knowledge in molecular and cellular biology
- Experience with iPSC culture maintenance
- Basic computer programming skills for data processingInterested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Mountain View , Senior Stem Cell Scientist I/II, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!