Superintendent (Leading Commercial GC, TI Projects)
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 20, 2022
If you are a Superintendent seeking an opportunity with an
industry leader with a focus in local tenant improvement projects,
please read on!Top Reasons to Work with UsSince 1992, we've grown
from our humble roots to become the contractor of choice for highly
technical and challenging commercial projects as a leading
sustainable building and commercial interior construction
specialist. With a strong presence in the San Francisco and Silicon
Valley areas, our list of clientele has grown over the year to
include some of the country's most widely recognized and celebrated
brands. We now have 3 offices across the Bay Area that allow us to
better serve industry leaders in the biotechnology, environmental
services, finance, health & wellness, law, media, real estate,
retail, and manufacturing & technology space.What You Will Be
- Supervise the timely and cost-effective installation of the
contracted work of either 1) the total project or, due to size,
scale and complexity, 2) a particular scope(s), subcontractor(s),
or other portion(s) of the project.
- Provide on-the-job training opportunities for Assistant
Superintendents and Project/Office Engineers. Encourage and/ or
participates in staff training and development.
- Develop a plan for the sequence of work. Develop project
schedule. Plan and organize project work to assure all work is in
place in accordance with contract document.
- Have working knowledge of owner contract, subcontracts, and
- Know submittal schedule delivery dates for all critical path
material and equipment.
- Know submittal schedule.
- Update project schedule monthly and in accordance with contract
- Control field costs for Clark and subcontract work. Supervise
field workforce to assure all work is put in place in the most
- Schedule and monitor field productivity.
- Have a good working knowledge of equipment.
- Implement safety program. Conduct regular safety inspections to
assure all working conditions and work habits are in compliance
with company, contact and government standards. Take remedial
action when required.
- Implement the companys safety policies and procedures and
corporate QC policies and programs.
- Assist in resolution of scope conflicts.
- Participate in the project management functions.
- Assure punch list is completed in a timely manner.
- Participate in marketing proposals and presentations.What You
Need for this Position
- High School Diploma (any additional experience a plus)
- 5+ Years of General Contractor experience with related project
experience in commercial construction (preferably focused in
biotech, lab, and advanced technology construction)
- 3 years' minimum supervisory experience as a Superintendent
within Commercial Construction
- Working knowledge of the construction process including
scheduling, contract administration, equipment, manpower, etc.
- Commendable Safety Record (OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 certification is
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Suretrak, Primavera (or other
scheduling software), PlanGrid, BlueBeam, tablet use, as well as
opportunities to learn and utilize BIM/VDC and other
technologies.What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Employee's Choice of Company-Provided Vehicle or Car Allowance
& Gas Card
- 401k (with match!)
- Company-provided benefits (partially subsidized)
- 529 College Saving Plan!
- Company-provided Financial Advisor
- Signatory to the Carpenter's and Laborer's Union!So, if you are
a Superintendent with experience managing biotech, life science,
and advanced technology projects, please apply today!Email Your
Resume In Word ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through
our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is
the best way to apply, but you may also:Pat.Ward@CyberCoders.com
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PW2-1685566 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Pat Ward - Recruiting
Manager - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in the
U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Mountain View , Superintendent (Leading Commercial GC, TI Projects), Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!