Post Market Surveillance
Company: Roth Staffing
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 20, 2022
We have an immediate opening for a Post Market Surveillance with
the below background.Job Title: Post Market Surveillance Location:
Mt. View, CADirect Hire RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and maintain complaint handling process supporting both
Headquarters and Pascal divisions.
- Review incoming complaints, conduct investigations, follow up
with customers, document relevant data, and evaluate and close
- Review, document and evaluate post-market feedback; escalate
feedback to Engineering and Management as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with the QE and QA Manager to generate
timely trend analysis and reporting.
- Host and lead monthly cross-functional review of adverse
- Work with Clinical Affairs to review and document serious
adverse events identified from the literature review.
- Work with Marketing and Regulatory Affairs to prepare and issue
customer surveys and document results.
- Participate in compilation, revision, and review of Clinical
Evaluation Reports (CERs).
- Continually evaluate post-market surveillance procedures and
- BS or BA degree in science or engineering-related field
- 5+ years of experience performing post-market surveillance
activities including complaint handling, serious adverse events,
and vigilance reporting.
- Knowledge of applicable serious adverse event reporting
requirements in MDSAP participating countries (e.g. USA, Canada,
Brazil, Japan, and Australia).
- Excellent written and spoken English skills; additional
languages a plus.
- Computer literacy is required; proficiency in MS Office Suite
and the ability to learn ERP and PLM processes and other systems as
needed to perform the duties of the position.Please email your
resume to email@example.com for consideration.Thank youKim
Keywords: Roth Staffing, Mountain View , Post Market Surveillance, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!