Customer Success Lead
Company: Dasera, Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCome help Dasera pioneer the DataGovOps category!
The Dasera platform continually monitors data infrastructure, data,
users, and actual usage and automatically integrates data security
and compliance policies throughout the entire data lifecycle.
Dasera was recently chosen as a Top 10 Finalist for "Most
Innovative Startup" in the RSAC 2022 Innovation Sandbox Contest.As
the Dasera Customer Success lead, you'll own the post-sale customer
experience from soup to nuts. Through the combination of your
technical knowledge and excellent communication skills, you'll
ensure our customers are knowledgeable about the platform's
capabilities, delighted with the platform's functionality and our
level of service, and are eager to use Dasera to protect even more
data stores throughout the organization.Responsibilities
- Work closely with Sales Engineering to ensure a seamless
customer experience between pre-sales and post-sales.
- Own customer onboarding both for SaaS customers and self-hosted
(machine image) customers. Clearly articulate the Dasera value
proposition during new customer onboarding. Discovery and
understand customers' key success criteria and applicable use
cases. Prioritize them, create milestones, and train users to
ensure they can take full advantage of the platform's
- Manage your assigned accounts. Act as a single point of contact
who knows the customer and build relationships with key customer
personnel. Establish a communication cadence, including weekly or
bi-weekly calls and QBRs.
- Provide first line customer support for any customer issues.
Troubleshoot for common issues like user error or misunderstanding,
and establish reproducible use cases. Track and document support
cases, escalate complex support cases, and ensure a full,
satisfactory technical resolution of any issues they may have.
- Evangelize for customer needs within the company. Represent
existing customer POVs in internal roadmap and feature
- Facilitate direct customer dialogue with Product Management,
Engineering, and Sales whenever appropriate and necessary.
- Work closely with Sales to understand renewal challenges and
expansion opportunities.Required Skills
- 3-5 year track record of customer success / tech support
experience in a SaaS product
- Degree in Management Information Science, Computer Science or
relevant technical degrees and/or certifications
- Familiarity with data security, data compliance, data
management, or data governance within an enterprise; or a
demonstrated interest/ability to learn a new sector quickly
- An understanding of cloud computing services and
infrastructure, including data warehouses, data lakes, IAM, managed
databases, compute instances, VPCs, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathetic -- ability to understand customer's challenges with
platform and evangelize internally
- Highly organized
- Experience working with a smaller company a plus -- exhibited
ability to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to help both
the customer and the company achieve success Benefits & Perks
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision at the
beginning of a growth curve in DataGovOps
- Competitive salary, 401k plan
- Friendly, relaxed culture with an ideal work-life balance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSAPowered by
Keywords: Dasera, Inc., Mountain View , Customer Success Lead, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!