Shift Lead - Mountain View Castro
Company: Peet's Coffee & Tea
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Who We Are:Peet's Company OverviewFor 50 years, our goal has
been to offer the best coffees & teas in the world, without
compromise. Since 1966, we've journeyed in the pursuit of better -
a better blend, a better cup of coffee, a better experience for our
customers. Every day, our teams strive to deliver on our company's
purpose better than they did the day before. Our values - Mastery,
Passion, Authenticity, Community, Ownership and Growth - guide us
on this journey.
We've learned that the secret to great coffee is the people who
make it, and we apply the same care in selecting and preparing our
teams as we do when crafting the perfect cup.
Peet's is currently seeking passionate Supervisors. The Shift Lead
models the unwavering commitment to mastery by ensuring unequaled
quality and service. They focus on daily operations of the
coffeebar including and act as the Service Leader to ensure
excellent customer service.
What You Will Do:What Does it take to be a Successful Shift
- Promotes a culture of authenticity, respect, dignity and
- Inspires a shared purpose and engagement.
- Models a passion and commitment to continued success.
Delivers Operational Excellence
- Executes quality store openings and closings, troubleshoots
issues and demonstrates pride in the store.
- Acts as Service Leader at times, ensuring all financial
transactions as well as service standards are met.
- Champions the ongoing spirit of development and professional
growth across the team.
- Supports a culture that attracts, retains and develops the
highest quality Baristas.The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this position. Job responsibilities can change
according to the operational needs of the business.Who You Are:The
Ideal Candidate will:
- Consistently demonstrate performance that embodies Peet's
Vision, Mission and Values.
- Have one year previous experience working in a supervisory role
with cash handling responsibility in the service or food industry
or equivalent related experience and training.
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a
passion for great customer service, with a customer-first and
- Carry themselves professionally, be agile and maintain
composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong time-management and delegation skills.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Be an excellent communicator, relating well to customers and
fellow Peetniks at all levels.
- Be extremely reliable and punctual.
- Have the ability to perform various physical tasks during the
What Benefits do Shift Leads Receive?
At Peet's we hire the best people and are committed to supporting
our employees and rewarding them for their work. That's one of the
reasons we offer the following benefits:
Full medical, dental and vision insurance to employees who work 21
or more hours per week (following completion of 500 hours of
- 401(k) plan, with matching (must be 18 years or older to
- Paid vacation (accrual following completion of 500 hours of
- Flexible schedule
- Free coffee and fresh baked goods as well as an employee
- Opportunities for growth and advancement. Shift Leaders receive
a pay increase after becoming a certified Barista.
Our Commitment to the Community
Beyond Coffee, Peetniks are passionate supporters of our community
and serving our local communities doesn't stop at the counter.
Peet's employees take pride in supporting the neighborhoods where
they live and work, thorough holiday donation programs and
supporting non-profits at home and globally. We believe that Coffee
thrives where people do. We support the communities where our beans
grown, lending hands and knowledge to make life and coffee
Peet's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about our craft and who we are please visit
We look forward to hearing from you!
Restaurant - restaurant manager - manager - restaurant job -
restaurant employment - restaurant careers - restaurant management
jobs - restaurant manager jobs - Restaurant manager careers -
restaurant management job - restaurant management jobs - Restaurant
manager career - Full Service Restaurant - restaurant manager -
restaurant managers - general manager - assistant manager - bar
manager - FOH manager - BOH manager - restaurant jobs - assistant
general manager - restaurant management - restaurant management
careers - Shift Leader - Lead - Shift manager - retail associate -
restaurant management - manager - kitchen manager - full service -
assistant manager - casual full service - assistant general manager
-assistant restaurant manager - general manager - managers -
restaurant managers - restaurants - restaurant -casual quick serve
- catering - shift manager - QSR - quick serve - coffee- barista -
cash handling - supervisor -
Keywords: Peet's Coffee & Tea, Mountain View , Shift Lead - Mountain View Castro, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!