GSOC Operations Supervisor
Company: Allied Universal
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Allied Universal - Executive Protection and Intelligence Services ,
North America's leading specialized protection company, provides
rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working
in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of
a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities
and customers we serve.
The Global Security Operations Center Supervisor will supervise the
day-to-day operations at the client headquarters in Mountain View,
CA. The GSOC Operations Supervisor will lead a team of shift
supervisors and operators who are responsible for access control
support, customer service, incident dispatching, camera monitoring
and related security duties and assignments. The GSOC supervisor
ensures that all operations are conducted in line with established
policy and procedure and meet the client's standards. This position
is under the direction of the GSOC Account Manager.
- Oversee quality control and oversight for all production,
support and staffing functions in conjunction with the GSOC account
- Utilize professional judgement to assess immediate risks to the
safety and security of customers; provide timely communications to
customers about those risks when needed.
- Lead initial crisis management functions in response to
breaking events and work with the GSOC account manager and other
management for incident escalation and handover.
- Provide exemplary customer service to the client and those
requiring GSOC support or services; assist subordinates to reach
similar level of customer service-related excellence.
- Escalate issues as required to management and/or
- Provide oversight and quality assurance for all tasks completed
on assigned shifts, including product review and approval prior to
- Assist in the monitoring and tracking of metrics and key
performance indicators for biweekly and quarterly review as
required by the client contract.
- Serve as line supervision to shift supervisors and skip-level
supervisor to their subordinates.
- Develop and mentor shift supervisors and others through
coaching, providing feedback and managing conflict.
- Work with the GSOC account manager to identify process and
- Facilitate "tabletop" exercises and other training activities
for continuous shift supervisor and operator training.
- Receive pass down information and conducting briefings to
provide updates, assignments, training and contractual
- Provide direct support and engagement to help subordinates
reach their performance potential within assigned roles and assist
the GSOC account manager in helping subordinates meet broader
professional development goals.
- Supervise performance of daily tasks and responsibilities of
Mountain View GSOC personnel and issues in accordance with company
- Contribute to the development and/or maintenance of policies
and procedures impacting Mountain View GSOC efficacy.
- Represent the Mountain View GSOC in incident response meetings
with stakeholders, as needed/directed.
- Support efforts to identify new technologies and business
processes to improve overall GSOC efficiency. Manage operational
implementation of technology and process changes in accordance with
approved change management plans.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a high-intensity, high-volume
environment, such as a Security Operations Center, Crisis
Management/Response Center or Customer Call Center.
- Demonstrated effectiveness as an operations supervisor, shift
supervisor, or similar role, as the direct supervisor-of-record to
GSOC, SOC, crisis response center or customer call center
operators. Supervisory experience must include direct, simultaneous
oversight of at least 3 subordinates.
- Excellent oral communications skills, with proven comfort
engaging directly with client and other customers.
- Excellent written communications skills, to include drafting
products for the GSOC account manager's review.
- Proven confidence and effectiveness supervising operators
during high-intensity, or dynamic situations.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities and reprioritize
according to situation or client expectations.
- Professional judgement to escalate issues requiring management
support and response.
- Demonstrated comfort with technology, with ability to quickly
navigate the use of multiple systems and applications, and
supervise others doing the same.
- Ability to maintain situational awareness of multiple systems
and applications simultaneously.
- A dependable team player with business maturity, enthusiasm and
a positive attitude.
Allied Universal - is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability,
protected veteran status or relationship/association with a
protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected
by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity,
Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using
the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or
require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or
employment process, please contact our local Human Resources
department. To find an office near you, please visit:
Keywords: Allied Universal, Mountain View , GSOC Operations Supervisor, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!