Company: Command Security Services
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionCOMMAND SECURITY SERVICES IS THE LEADING SECURITY
PROVIDER AT GOOGLE'S NEW BAY VIEW CAMPUS IN MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA.WHY
WORK FOR COMMAND SECURITY SERVICES LP?*WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN! *
*RECRUITMENT BONUSES* *ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BASED RAISES* *WE PROVIDE
TRAINING AND ENCOURAGE ADVANCEMENT* *MULTIPLE POSITIONS AND SHIFTS
AVAILABLE* *ADDITIONAL SITE BENEFITS*Command Security Services, LP;
Security Officers are more than just employees - they are a part of
the team! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB THAT OFFERS:
- Schedule Flexibility
- Multiple sites & shift options
- Professional development
- Promotions & growth
- Employee recognition, awards, and bonuses& IF YOU HAVE A(N):
- Active and valid California Issued Guard Card
- Attention to Detail
- Reliable Transportation
- Customer Service Focused / Team Player MentalityStrong sense of
responsibility to be punctual and ability to effectively
communicate with management, fellow guards, and occasionally
clients.Job Description:As a highly motivated and confident member
of Command Security Services, LP, you will be responsible for
safeguarding and protecting Google employees, visitors, and
facilities at Google's new Bay View Campus. You'll provide
excellent customer service, respond to incidents, call for service,
conduct regular security patrols, and document activity, while
helping to promote a creative work environment at the Google Bay
- Complete and deliver timely and accurate reports by recording
observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance
- Conduct effective security patrols.
- Execute and enforce client specific tasks.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Observe, report, and prevent incidents by providing a physical
- Provide support in the event of an emergency or alarm.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients.
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned
- Respond quickly to critical situations.
- Ability to read and write detailed reports.
- Enforce client procedures, regulations and standards.
- Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and
- Ability to understand and follow standard operating
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting unusual activity or
- Inspects buildings and access points.
- Respond to crowd and traffic control duties during emergency
conditions as directed by supervisor or management.
- Ability to adhere to all Google policies, rules, regulations,
and local and Federal laws.
- Supports investigations, conducting surveillance and gathering
- Maintain the organization's stability and brand reputation by
complying with legal requirements.
- Reporting persons suspected of committing illegal or
- Prohibiting unauthorized personnel and vehicular access to
- Immediately reporting any unsafe or potentially unsafe
conditions that could cause fires, explosions, collapses and other
- Responsible for proper card of all company and client provided
equipment, such as Cyber Keys, Radios, I.D Badges and Vehicles
- Submits new and innovative ideas to enhance job functions and
company best practices.
- Provides assistance across business groups as needed.
- Ability to help train new security officer(s) as needed.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned. Skills:
- Ability to evaluate and deescalate conflicts/arguments
- Ability to work either alone, unsupervised or with a team
- Ability to think and act under pressure
- Accurate and detailed report writing
- Effectively operate communications equipment and smartphone
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Familiarity with various patrolling and monitoring
- Interact and communicate effectively
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate
with a variety of personalities in a business office environment.
- Individual must possess a valid and up to date California Guard
- Due to client requirements, individuals must be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide verifiable proof of their
vaccination status, to work at this location.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent; or higher
- At least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law
or contractual requirements.
- Ability to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods, indoor and
outdoor, under various environmental conditions.
- Must possess effective written, customer service, and oral
communication skills in the English language.
- Effectual interpersonal skills across all levels of personnel
and the general public in a professional manner.
- Must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures
- As a condition of employment, employees must successfully
complete a background investigation and a post-offer.
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain
current active status of all required Licenses at all times,
carrying the license(s) at all times while on duty.
- Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to
different situations including crisis situations at a client
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless
technology at client specific sites.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use
speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in
communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving
instructions, using phones.
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume
public (constantly to occasionally, depending on assignment).
- Pass a mandatory background checkBenefits:
- $25 an hour
- Opportunities for Medical, Dental, Vision, Holidays, Paid Time
Off and sick pay
- Retirement Plan-401(k)
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Recognition and reward programs
- Training and Career Development
- Uniform and equipment providedSupplemental Pay:
- New Hire Signing Bonus after 90 days of satisfactory level
performance in the position.COVID-19 considerations:
- Social distancing guidelines in place. Masks
- Valid Driver's License (Preferred, but required on some
- California Guard Card (Required)
- CPR certification is required but can be obtained after the
on-boarding process.Powered by JazzHRBKTLITh6YO
Keywords: Command Security Services, Mountain View , Security Officer, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!