Security Flex Officers
Company: Command Security Services
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionCommand Security Services - Mountain View, CA
94035$27 an hour with benefits package, paid time off, and a $1,000
hiring bonus.*CSS is looking for Security Flex Officer
Professionals to fill SEVERAL positions within our
- $1,000 hiring bonus
- $25 per hour starting pay
- Benefits Include Sick Time, Vacation Time, Medical, Dental,
Vision & 401K*
- Annual Performance Reviews/Increases
- Paid Training and Certification
- Provision of CSS Uniforms and Equipment* Medical, Dental,
Vision, and Vacation Benefits are available for Full-Time Employees
working (30+ hours per week.)Who is Command Security Services
(CSS), and what do we do?Command Security Services works with the
world's leading technology companies and organizations to secure
and safeguard people and places.We work in the Bay Area's best
locations and protect and secure internationally significant
historic places.We provide paid professional development,
accreditation, and career advancement for our Security Officers. We
provide challenging work environments where our Security Officers
can problem solve and take responsibility during their workdays and
careers.CSS Security Officers safeguard people, places, and
information. We investigate and report suspicious activity. We
patrol and conduct entry control and ensure safe and
distraction-free working environments.Looking for Full-time Flex
- Must be flexible with your work schedule. A flex Officer must
be available for 2 out of 3 shifts at all times and be available 6
out of 7 days a week with weekends. (Please only apply if you can
be available as outlined above)
- Flex Officers are compensated for their security experience and
- Flex Officer must be able to work independently with little
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Must have a Current and valid BSIS Guard Card.
- Covid vaccination (client requirement)General Statement of
Job:Flex Officers ensure that the client, its associates, and
facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional
working environment. The Flex Officer will patrol an assigned zone
by foot or vehicle, enforce client policy and regulations, and
investigate all facility related incidents. The Flex Officer
reports to the Security Supervisor/Manager.Specific Duties and
- Provide excellent customer service to the client, its
associates, and facilities personnel.
- Patrol assigned post on foot to maintain visibility and observe
the possible unusual activity.
- Investigate and report maintenance and safety conditions that
might endanger the client, its associates, or public safety -
including fires, evacuations, hazardous situations, or other
facility-related events. Assist client personnel as needed.
- Respond to all requests for assistance relayed by Supervisor or
Client; complete various company or client assignments as required;
submit reports to a superior officer.
- Responsible for ensuring that all employees, suppliers, and
visitors on company property have proper company-issued
- Ensure that daily administrative documentation is kept concise
and complete; maintain all everyday assigned equipment in
functional and presentable condition.
- Perform other related duties as required.Minimum Training and
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a valid BSIS issued Guard Card/License.
- Must have a primary computer, administrative, and report
- Must be able and willing to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations and
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Some posts require the ability to sit and stand for long
periods and climb stairs.
- Some posts require using a Mountain Bike or Golf Cart for
patrols.Affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color;
national origin; religion; sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
and related medical conditions); disability (physical or mental);
age (40 and older); citizenship status; genetic information;
ancestry; gender identity and gender expression; AIDS/HIV; medical
condition; political activities or affiliations; status as a victim
of domestic violence, assault, or stalking; or status as a
protected veteran.Powered by JazzHRq0RD2GtAmZ
Keywords: Command Security Services, Mountain View , Security Flex Officers, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!