Company: Don Roberto Jewelers
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The purpose isto provide the highest level of service, while
collecting delinquent accounts in a professional manner.
- Abide by all State and Federal laws, and company policy.
- Call customers with past due accounts and negotiate payment
arrangement by phone.
- Locate customers with delinquent accounts.
- Document all conversations with customers.
- Follow up on broken promises in a timely manner.
- Achieve or exceed accounts worked quota.
- Accept payments; take credit applications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Essential Job
Functions:Ability to endure long periods of sitting, standing and
occasionally walking; lift and carry a maximum of 40 pounds; push
and pull 100 pounds; climb, kneel, and reach on occasions. Use of
ordinary conversation speech and hearing; field vision, color
vision and acuity (far and near). Ability to operate a personal
computer, printers, telephone, and other general office equipment;
to communicate effectively in both written and oral forms; apply
cognitive skills; work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to
follow directions from a supervisor and carry out instructions.
Ability to accept constructive criticism and interact effectively
with coworkers. Ability to appear for work on time and to
understand and follow posted rules and procedures. Preferred
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Six months collections or telemarketing experience, retail
- Willingness to consent to, and satisfactory completion of
pre-employment screenings including, but not limited to: Drug Test,
Criminal Background & Department of Motor Vehicles screenings.
Keywords: Don Roberto Jewelers, Mountain View , Collector, Other , Capitola, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!