Data Survey Associate
Company: Retail Data
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: January 15, 2022
RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to
provide competitive intelligence solutions. With consumers
dynamically shifting their purchasing patterns between the various
in-store and e-commerce sales channels, we are perpetually
innovating new solutions and products to meet client needs. Our
industry-leading expertise in price, assortment and promotional
data sets, in conjunction with our expansive technology and
analytics platforms, has positioned us perfectly to help retailers
navigate these unprecedented retail changes. Description: Field
Representative flexible part time jobs now available in your area!
Perfect for stay at home Mom and Dads! Looking for an independent
part time job while your children are in school? - As your children
go back to school this fall, this is a perfect opportunity to earn
some extra income for your family! - Join a company with GREAT
FLEXIBILITY! - We will work with your availability, and assign you
locations that meet your needs. - You can manage what hours in the
day you work! - - No clocking in at certain times! - If you are
typically available 10am - 3pm, but one day you need to work
earlier or later, we are flexible! - No experience necessary, but
helpful! Part Time Work 15 - 20 hours available Must be able to
work independently and get the job done! If you are the type of
person who is self-motivated, enjoys working independently, data
entry and checking products, then you are the person we are looking
for! What does RetailData Offer You?
- A comprehensive initial training program to ensure you fully
understand the expectations of the position.
- Competitive productivity-based compensation that has a
guaranteed minimum with unlimited upside as you increase your
aptitude and proficiency in completing projects for the
- Advanced notice of work schedule.
- $400 referral bonus program.
- As a part-time team member, you are offered identity theft
protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and
750 hours worked.
- Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
- Independent, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy
- Travel opportunities, locally and out of state.
- Extra hours available in many areas. -
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement.
- Opportunities for employee learning and development. Come work
for an essential business! - We put an emphasis on A.R.T =
Accountability, Respect, Trust! - What Does RetailData Require?
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable
transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Ability to work approximately 10 - 25 hours per week with
- Reliability to start and finish assignments on time with the
detail needed to satisfy the project criteria.
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift and lift up to 40
- Willingness to work in cold temperatures associated with
grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases as some projects
required collection of items in these store aisles. Equal
Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a
policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees
and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or
sexual orientation. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal
opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age,
disability, marital status, or sexual orientation
Keywords: Retail Data, Mountain View , Data Survey Associate, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!