Porter/Lot Attendant - BMW of Mountain View
Company: BMW of Mountain View
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: January 15, 2022
**Must be at least 18 years old to be considered.**
Overview:Position OverviewThe Porter-New/Used is responsible for
performing a variety of duties as they relate to the sale and
upkeep of vehicles and the dealership property.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Keeping vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed
by the sales managers and in accordance with dealership display
- Transporting customers and dealership personnel, as needed
- Assisting with customer deliveries
- Ensuring all vehicles are clean and in good repair on the lot
- Ensuring all window stickers are properly placed on newly
arrived vehicles for display on the sales floor or lot
- Picking up vehicles from storage and deliver vehicles to
storage and other dealerships
- Assisting with weather related clean up when necessary
- Building and grounds maintenance as needed
- Other functions and special projects may be assigned
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic automotive repair and maintenance
- Ability to handle machinery safely
- Ability to drive across surrounding states to transport
- Ability to drive manual transmission
- Valid state driver's license
- Ability to operate an automobile
- Ability to use hand and power tools
Keywords: BMW of Mountain View, Mountain View , Porter/Lot Attendant - BMW of Mountain View, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!