Company: Company 3
Location: Morgan Hill
Posted on: January 12, 2022
We currently have an opening for a Dailies Operator. This
position is located in Hollywood, CA.
Responsibilities, but not limited to include virtual session
support for all live streaming products: Nevion TVIPs, Streambox
Chroma, Sohonet Clearview Ultra Grid and others. Session support
includes setup of the video and network parameters, routing the
proper video source and confirmation that picture is received at
the destination. The successful candidate will be able to
troubleshoot setup related issues and be able to fix or escalate
issues in a timely manner Works with
artists/production/operations/scheduling team to ensure sessions
start on time. Equipment resource tracking within internal systems
- Setup virtual sessions 30-60 minutes prior to session start
working with artists/engineering as needed.
- Communicate with staff and clients regarding specs required for
- Tracking, scheduling current and future streaming requirements
and securing pertinent details for testing new setups
- Testing and ensuring connection paths are established a day or
week ahead if applicable
- Set up color suites per session requirements, 15-30 minutes
prior to session start, confer with engineering and artists as
- Calibration of projectors and monitors as needed. Route video
signals and KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) signals as required.
- Document current processes and workflows affecting all
- Document best practices between technology department and
- Communicate any machine downtime to the Producer as well as
operations and engineering.
- Equipment maintenance: cleaning, wiping screens
- Client room maintenance: ensure suites and bays are both
operationally and aesthetically ready for clients
- Be able to lift 50lbs: control surfaces and monitors
What You Bring
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge,
experience, and skillset:
- Experience working in production or a similar fast-paced
- Extremely organized, resourceful, quick learner with an
exemplary attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, a
- Proficient with Mac, PC, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and results driven.
- Ability to troubleshoot under pressure maintaining high
attention to detail
- Ability to work O/T and/or weekends based on production
- Autodesk Lustre, DaVinci Resolve, Filmlight Baselight
experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux a plus
- BS degree preferred.
About The Company
Company 3 / Method Studios provides a full range of Creative
Services for content creators, including conceptual design,
pre-vis, look development, ideation and rapid prototyping, 3D
animation/CGI, motion graphics/designers, matte painting,
compositing, dailies and production services, color grading,
post-production finishing, marketing/trailers, live-action
production, experiences, and more.
Diversity And Inclusion At Company 3
Creativity has diversity at its core. We celebrate the value of
each unique experience by being dedicated to fostering the most
diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where every employee feels
empowered and safe to show up to work as their full self.
It is our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants and employees. Please inform the company's HR
representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to
otherwise participate in the application process.
Keywords: Company 3, Mountain View , Dailies Operator, Other , Morgan Hill, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!