Executive Assistant I
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Client Domain/Industry: (Financial Software) - Experis, a
ManpowerGroup company has an exciting job opportunity for an
Executive Assistant I (Only W2). This position is a 6 months'
contract with high chances of extension/conversion, for one of our
key clients, a major Financial Software organization which is a
global technology platform that helps their customers and
communities overcome their most important financial
- Job Title: Executive Assistant I
- Location: Mountain View, CA - 94043 (Remote until Jan 18th,
- Note: This position is expected to be onsite in a hybrid model
with a tentative return to work date of 1/18/22.
- Skills/ Experience Needed:
- 5+ years EA support experience.
- Ability to exercise complete discretion and handle confidential
information with integrity.
- Self-starter who can operate independently and move quickly
from one task to another.
- Creative problem solver, energized by challenges.
- Anticipatory - able to plan and identify unforeseen needs
through prediction and solving.
- Adaptability - Embrace change and pivot when changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the
ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Expert level knowledge of MSFT Office and/or Google Drive.
- Advanced Outlook calendar management.
- Job roles and responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support in a variety of functions to an
individual, team, department, or another group in an
- Collects, reviews, and analyzes data and prepares reports,
charts, budgets, and other presentation materials.
- Responds to or routes routine inquiries from external or
internal sources with own correspondence or other messaging.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, travel, and other group
- May be responsible for creating reports and distributing on a
- Has advanced word processing, spreadsheet, and graphics
- Comments: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be
vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination
against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at client's
location that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business
activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an
accommodation (exception) based on a qualifying medical
condition/disability or sincerely held religious belief should
contact CW Support should they have any questions.
- Primary Recruiter: Mohit Kanojia
- Recruiter Phone Number: 414-482-5732 Ext - 7191
- Recruiter Email:
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mohit-kanojia-61ba5a10a/
Keywords: Experis, Mountain View , Executive Assistant I, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!