UX/Visual Designer III
Company: Randstad Technologies
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 19, 2021
job summary:NOTE: Online PORTFOLIO link required on top of each
resume. Senior UX Designer Project Overview:
- Search Ads 360 (SA360) is an integral part of a broader digital
advertising ecosystem providing critical functionality for the
world's largest agencies and advertisers. SA360 is a core part of
the Advertiser Buying Platform (BP) and sits within the Buying
Platform and Analytics PA (BAM).
- The SA360 UX team is focused on driving streamlined experiences
that empower the largest enterprise advertisers with powerful
features focused on cross-engine efficiency at scale and is
responsible for generating -$XXB for Google. Top 3 Daily
- Led UX across high impact feature work to deliver successful
enterprise experiences for Advertisers.
- Produce high quality design solutions (mocks, prototypes etc)
that address advertiser needs.
- Maintain and grow xFN relationships across SA360 and Google
Ads. Required Skills:
- BA/BS Degree Preferred in Interaction, Visual, Graphic,
Industrial Design, etc).
- 4-6 years of relevant experience required.
- Expert with design tools (Figma) to produce wireframes and high
fidelity mockups. (Prototyping, Presentation Skills)
- Experience partnering with UX Research to amplify research and
- UX Design, Interaction Design, Product Ideation, Visual
- UX Design - Ability to lead, create and define product design
- Interaction Design - strong knowledge of interaction design,
ability to work within existing patterns, develop new ones and
operate in a systems driven environment Nice to have Skills (not
- Track record of navigating ambiguity to ship successful
features at scale, working cross-functionally and across orgs.
- Ability to communicate complex, abstract design concepts
clearly and persuasively.
- Experience providing additive creative direction for
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration
- High degree of polish and attention to detail
location: Mountain View, Californiajob type: Contractsalary: $55 -
87 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors
- Drive ideation that aligns with product goals, user needs, and
tech capabilities to modernize advertiser experiences that optimize
user journeys and tasks.
- Champion thought leadership and a strong product design point
of view with UX and xFN leadership.
- Craft compelling storytelling narratives that disrupt current
mental models and sell a vision into a clear, compelling, and
believable future state of our Advertiser experiences.
- Foster and add to a creative team culture, while maintaining
standards for execution and operational excellence.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors skills:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will
be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City
of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Randstad Technologies, Mountain View , UX/Visual Designer III, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!