Applied Scientist, Data Science
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 18, 2021
- Solve data science problems.
- Apply data science to business problems.
- Research and develop AI enabled products.
- Mentor engineers and scientists.
- Manage individual projects and ensure deliveries.
- Write technical documents.Minimum Qualifications
- MS in STEM or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years as engineer/scientist in data science or related
- Expertise in data science and/or NLP.
- Expertise in data analysis.
- Expertise in data science experiments.
- Strong knowledge in ML including DNN.
- Qualified programming ability.
- Proficiency in English, verbal and written.
- Strongly self-driven, result-oriented and reliable.
- Strong technical writing skill.
- Strong sense in converting data science results to new or
existing business models.
- Good communication skill.Preferred Qualifications
- PhD in data science or related fields.
- Strategic thinking to create roadmap for AI enabled
- Experience in mentoring scientists and leading engineers.
- Experience in building end to end data science procedures.
- Experience in building AI module of AI enabled
- Mountain View CA
- BeijingEmail us: email@example.com
Keywords: CooTek, Mountain View , Applied Scientist, Data Science, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!