Instructional Designer II
Company: Adecco USA
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 17, 2021
The "World's Largest Search Engine" is looking for you!!
Position Description Responsibilities:
- Be able to build e-learning & ILT content
- Partner with Curriculum Managers to conduct Needs Analysis,
build relationships with Subject Matter Experts, stakeholders, and
users, and define program success metrics.
- Design the learning experience and advocate for appropriate
learning solutions based on adult learning theory and instructional
design best practices.
- Define Learning Objectives, research, write, design, produce,
edit, QA, and publish courses, assessments, and learning experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to secure and manage
budget, resources, and technology to deliver on learning experience
vision. Brief visual design team and other partners based on
program vision and team best practices.
- Own learning experience project Plans from ideation to launch
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, related field, or
equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of learning experience designing, developing, and
testing e-learning content and/or ILT
- 5 years of experience in stakeholder management Experience with
authoring 3 or more learning authoring tools:
- Ex: Articulate, Camtasia, Premiere Pro, Lectora, Evolve,
Canvas, HTML5 This particular client is requiring that all new
hires show proof of Covid-19 vaccination. However, accommodation
considerations will be reviewed for those that cannot be vaccinated
for medical, religious, or other reasons protected by law. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Mountain View , Instructional Designer II, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!