Adecco is currently assisting the ¿world¿s largest SEARCH engine¿
located in Mountain View, CA. This is up to 3 months assignment
with possibility for extension. Please review the details below and
apply if you meet the requirements!
Title: Transcription Specialist
Will there be driving? No
Approximate ideal start date: ASAP
Pay rate range: $45.65 to 60.87/ hour
Location: MTV with 70% travel to MNL
Shift: PST time hours (in MNL as well) 9-5 with option for
Approximate length of assignment: Duration: 3 months.
Must be able to travel internationally (70% anticipated)
Goal: evaluate our current tools and suggest improvements focusing
on transcription, accuracy and comprehension as well as training
current operations team to become transcription specialists.
- Meet the MTV ops and engineering team and evaluate our current
- Provide observations on our current state of console UI.
- Suggest ways to make console UI more `transcription¿ friendly
- Travel to our remote location and evaluate current skills of
- Build training tools for implementing touch typing and other
- Train all agents to become touch typists and define new processes
to help them become faster and more accurate.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent skills in English usage, grammar, punctuation, and
- Ability to use an extensive array of professional reference
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to concentrate.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent eye, hand, and auditory coordination (preferred and not
- Certified medical transcriptionist (CMT) or certified healthcare
documentation specialist (CHDS) status preferred.
- Bachelor¿s degree.
- Transcription specialist background with the ability to train
- Knowledge of program or project planning and implementation.
- Experience developing and evaluating policies and procedures.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Conduct independent research
- Analyzing data and drawing conclusions
- Designing and conducting training programs
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Visual Data Evaluator
job in Mountain View, CA or you can visit our website
www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are
Equal Opportunity Employer