TRAVEL PACU RN #1487
Company: Power Personnel
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: July 19, 2021
RN – Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
13 week TRAVEL Contract
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT PACU RN TRAVEL
We are immediately hiring NUMEROUS PACU RN travel
contract in the Northern California Area. Our client is a
nationally recognized hospital with an exceptional nursing
About the job:
- $90+ per hour plus OT
- Non taxed stipends for travelers
- Full time hours– Days, Mids/Evenings and Nights available
- Flex start times
- 4 ten hour shifts weekly
- Active California RN License or Pandemic out of state
- Associates degree in Nursing
- ACLS and BLS from the American Heart Association.
- Minimum 1 year PACU experience
- Assesses patients by collecting and documenting data about
patients through interviewing, history taking, personal needs and
physical assessment findings.
- Obtains accurate and relevant assessment screening data and
interprets the data as normal v. abnormal.
- Extensive knowledge of PACU unit Standards, infection control
and post-surgical care of a variety of patient demographics.
- Must have current knowledge of anesthesia drugs and post
procedural pain medication.
- Knowledge of the use and function of patient monitoring
equipment is required.
- Must have a working knowledge of applicable regulations and
Refer and get $250 bonus for every referral!*
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least
Keywords: Power Personnel, Mountain View , TRAVEL PACU RN #1487, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!