Senior Data Scientist / Product Analyst
Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Client, we build products that organize the world's
information and make it universally accessible to our users. Our
Hardware product team develops new technologies and brings products
like the client smartphone and other devices, and other devices to
make our users' interaction with computing faster, more powerful,
The Pixel Strategy & Operations team is looking for
entrepreneurially minded individuals with a mix of deep analytics
and business expertise to optimize and scale up Client Pixel
As a Data Scientist or Product Analyst, you will be responsible
for leveraging your analytic know-how to gather relevant data,
independently build models and solutions, answer important product,
market and competitive questions, and communicate your findings
expertly with different stakeholder audiences.
- Predictive Analytics: Leverage skills in classical statistics
and/or machine learning to build prediction / forecasting models,
productionalize it into prediction engines.
- Segmentation: Identifying the right consumer or product through
quantitative segmentation (clustering, ensemble, tree-based,
- Independent exploratory analysis to identify patterns and
trends to inform product decisions
- Survey analyses: Design, implement, and analyze consumer
- Manage existing data workflows or building new workflows as
needed, using production-level SQL and comfort investigating
- Maintenance, validation, and improvement of standard dashboards
- Identify quantitative trends in industry and market data
Visualize relevant information in executive facing decks.
- Professional experience with classical statistics (regression,
time series, clustering) and/or machine learning (supervised and
- Professional experience with large databases and SQL.
- Professional experience visualizing data in Tableau, Client
Sheets/Excel, R, Python. Proficiency with building beautiful,
visually consistent presentations (Client Slides, Powerpoint,
- Bachelor's degree in data quantitative field (Statistics,
Computer Science, Economics, etc.).
- Must be a flexible and creative individual capable of managing
multiple priorities and projects in a diverse environment.
- Must be able to achieve results in a culture that favors
collaborative decision making.
- Superb verbal and written communications skills
Ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive projects.
Creative, results driven, able to zoom from strategy to
execution, business minded, and collaborative.
Graduate degree in data quantitative field (Statistics, Computer
Science, Economics, etc.).
Skill Name Level (1-5, 5 being the highest)
1 2 3 4 5 Years Mandatory(Yes/No)
SQL 5 6-8 Years Yes
Python 4 4-5 Years Yes
Machine Learning 4 4-5 Years Yes
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Mountain View , Senior Data Scientist / Product Analyst, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!