UX/Visual Designer I
Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- We are seeking an experienced visual designer to play a
flexible role on our product design team.
- We are a group of interaction designers, visual designers,
writers, and UX researchers who are working on Stadia, Client's
premier video game platform, designed for everyone.
- In this role, you'll join the Visual Design team to define,
evolve, and maintain Stadia's visual design language.
- In addition to being an advocate for user-centered design
principles, you have a keen eye for iconography, typography, color,
and layout, and a design portfolio showcasing exceptional work that
is relevant to the responsibilities and skills listed below.
- Help define and maintain our visual design language and
component library across TV, mobile, and web.
- Partner with product and engineering stakeholders to ensure
design integrity from production to final product.
- Support design documentations and ensure design files are
up-to-date with latest components.
- Review and QA what's been implemented, file bugs, and
follow-through with stakeholders to correct any issues.
- Create and organize production assets and presentation
- Support the visual design team on day-to-day tasks
- High School, Solid foundation in graphic design (typography,
color, visual hierarchy, etc.)
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or
product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering,
content strategy) on technical implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization & time-management skills
- Experience designing across a range of platforms including TV,
mobile, and web.
- Experience working with brand guidelines to create new designs
that reinforce the brand.
- Proficiency with Figma.
- Basic understanding of motion design, video, and rapid
- Basic knowledge of UX and product design methods and
- Willingness to adapt and be proactive in working at multiple
levels of skill and complexity.
- Bachelor's degree Creative or graphic design experience
- Motion design experience
- Experience in an entertainment product design/development
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop,
Illustrator, After Effects)
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment
that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons
regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual
orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Mountain View , UX/Visual Designer I, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!