Executive Assistant to the VP of People Operations & VP of Finance
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Aurora hires talented people with diverse backgrounds who are
ready to help build a transportation ecosystem that will make our
roads safer, get crucial goods where they need to go and make
mobility more efficient and accessible for all. We're searching for
multiple Executive Assistants to partner with various executives,
including our VP of People, VP of Marketing, VP of Communications,
and other leaders throughout our org. We currently have
opportunities in Mountain View, CA.
In this role, you will
- Manage active and complex business calendars.
- Complete tasks that support leaders' ability to effectively
lead their organizations.
- Act as partner and liaison for the leaders' team(s).
- Act as a liaison between departments or agencies inside and
outside of the business.
- Help orchestrate and/or lead special projects.
- Plan and coordinate team all-hands meetings, external partner
meetings with senior executives, internal events, team off-sites,
and all logistical and budget requirements.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents;
prepare background documents and communications as necessary.
- Learn and proactively prioritize commitments from internal
meetings to external events.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously,
following through on issues quickly and thoroughly.
- Arrange travel schedules and handle expenses for
- Exceptional judgment and active foresight.
- Able to work collaboratively and calmly, especially in
- Able to adapt in a fairly dynamic business environment.
- Creative problem solver and self-starter.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with
- Highly adaptable to competing demands.
- Good decorum, discretion, and executive presence in dealing
with internal teams and external partners.
- Expert level written and communication skills.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be
extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve high performance goals and meet
deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Executive level project coordination.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the
coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Quick learner with proficiency in a broad array of online
tools, including spreadsheets and slide presentations.
- Flexibility to perform job duties outside of normal business
- Light travel may be required.
Keywords: Aurora, Mountain View , Executive Assistant to the VP of People Operations & VP of Finance, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!