Technical Writer IV
Company: NTT DATA, Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Title: Technical Writer IV
Location: mountain View, CA
Duration: 09 Months
Client product Partner Engineering is looking for a technical
writer who can take a wealth of internal documents, APIs, protocol
specs, UX flows and technical notes and turn them into structured
external communication. Maintaining Client Docs and Sites aimed at
Android partners to developing API references and managing source
HTML in a Git repository.
- Write all forms of documentation for Android mobile device
manufacturers, from specifications and procedures to release notes
- Interview engineers, product managers and technical account
managers to compile this information.
- Publish in a variety of media and tools, including raw HTML,
Client Sites and Client Docs
- Work in UNIX/Linux and online environments within various
revision control systems.
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing,
Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical
- At least 5 years of professional Tech Writing experience
- Proficient in editing Markdown and HTML,
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; ability to
build strong relationships with cross functional partners and
- Excellent problem-solving skills, impeccable business judgment
and solid understanding of user-experience principles Expert
command of writing technology-focused copy that builds confidence
and helps manufacturers and developers understand and implement new
- Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment.
- Familiarity with source code management, build systems, and
- Prefer candidates with experience in (G3 Docs and Devsite)
The Company is an equal
opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of
merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious
creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual
orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability,
veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To
comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities
to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make
reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental
limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability
who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the
Company would result.
Keywords: NTT DATA, Inc., Mountain View , Technical Writer IV, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!