Partner Manager, Chrome OS
Company: Google Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in technology and in systems
integrator/solution provider partner management.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment with
cross-functional teams, internal and external stakeholders
management, developing and executing strategies to deliver business
- Technical foundation, understanding cloud business drivers, and
experience with cloud and/or hardware/operating systems.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, solve problems and scale
effectively across a large organization.
- Ability to serve as an advocate for your accounts internally
and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented skills.
- Superb communication skills, with the ability to comfortably
interact with partner and Google executives.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes
and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for
all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your
communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and
existing business grow. Using your influencing and
relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client
service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions
are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of
Google's key clients and understand how our range of product
offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the
vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach
thousands of users.
As a Google Chrome OS Partner Manager, you will be responsible
for recruiting industry vertical regional (North America) system
integrators and solution providers. You will be responsible for
evaluating potential partners, leading exploratory discussions,
developing business opportunities, creating go-to-market (GTM)
plans, and executing on those plans.
You will provide thought leadership to partners and executives
around business opportunities. Your strong business acumen and
understanding of technology will enable you to lead a solution
Using your influential and relationship building skills, you
will be focused on establishing and nurturing strong relationships
with internal and external stakeholders. You will liaise with
internal Google teams including Channel, ISV, Business Development,
Product, Marketing and Engineering, staying on top of industry
trends, provide feedback from the field - partners as well as
customers to continue to enhance our products.
- Research industry vertical regional system integrators and
- Recruit partners by delivering compelling value propositions
and speaking to the customer needs within the vertical segments and
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define short and
long-term strategy for the partners aligned with our overall Chrome
product and go-to-market priorities.
- Develop and lead joint business and go-to-market plans and help
partners secure marketing development funds to execute on those GTM
- Establish mutual objectives and key results, targets and
milestones performance objectives, targets and critical
Keywords: Google Inc., Mountain View , Partner Manager, Chrome OS, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!