Optical Engineer, Micro Projectors and Camera Systems
Company: Google Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Master's degree in optics, related field, or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with lens design and diffractive optical
- Experience with light emitting semiconductor devices, including
LEDs and semiconductor lasers, and illumination systems
- PhD in optics or related field and 10 years of relevant
- Experience with camera technology, focusing on module-based
designs used in high volume products.
- Experience with manufacturing requirements for consumer
About the job
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make
it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team
combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create
radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and
develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's
interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful.
Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us,
advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the
Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through
- Lead full-lifecycle (concept and prototyping to DFM and
manufacturing) for camera modules, and infrared micro pattern
projectors, critical to the team's prototypes and products.
- Leverage existing smartphone supply chains to meet performance,
BOM and form factor targets.
- Evaluate the visible and infrared optical performance of CMOS
- Design and develop optical metrology and optical lab
requirements. May manage Optical Hardware Test Engineer or Optics
Lab Manager or Technician.
Keywords: Google Inc., Mountain View , Optical Engineer, Micro Projectors and Camera Systems, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!