Scalable Communications Program Manager, Product Marketing
Company: Google Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on
managing global communication programs and executing programs.
- Experience working with and leading cross-functional
- Experience building communication strategies, including both
email, online education, and social media management.
- Experience building global scalable communication programs that
show clear results and impact.
- Experience marketing with monetization solutions such as Ad
Manager, AdSense, and AdMob.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and influencing
About the job
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) uses our portfolio of
solutions, including Ad Manager, AdSense and AdMob tools, to help
digital publishers and app developers grow their businesses. In
this role, you will provide innovative, industry-leading online
advertising solutions for publishers and developers through
analytically driven problem-solving recommendations. We manage a
fast changing business and have a forward looking, inclusive, and
entrepreneurial spirit. We value strategic discussions and are
constantly experimenting with ideas to serve our business in a
Google helps our partners find better ways to reach their
audiences and manage their digital businesses. In return, our
partners provide great content for our products, and they syndicate
Google products to enhance their sites and apps. Global
Partnerships team members expand and support these relationships by
continually finding new opportunities and solving technical
problems for our partners. The wider Global Partnerships team
includes a variety of different organizations, including CorpDev,
Emerging Business Development, Strategy and Operations, Google for
Startups, Area 120 and our Display Advertising Business.
- Build the scalable communication strategy for global web
publishers within available resources, channels, and capabilities.
Present strategy to executives and cross-functional stakeholders
for alignment and buy-in.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, product, activation, legal,
and other teams across sellside to build and launch communication
strategy and programs globally, based on opportunities, product
priority areas, and execute the strategy.
- Establish and manage the process of defining timelines, content
creation, execution, and setup of our scaled channel processes to
support Online Partnerships Group's sales teams.
- Collaborate with channel owners (across email, YouTube, social,
events, etc.) to develop and execute coherent approaches to
scalable communication across Online Partnerships Group
- Develop and execute the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for
these scalable communications to understand Return on Investment
(ROI) and potential improvement of scaled channels in conjunction
with an analyst.
Keywords: Google Inc., Mountain View , Scalable Communications Program Manager, Product Marketing, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!