Product Manager - International Localization
Company: Livongo Health, Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We are seeking an enthusiastic team member for the position of
Product Manager for Localization. This individual will collaborate
cross-functionally with the legal, business, program management,
design, engineering, and product teams. You will partner with teams
to bring the product into new regions and build new features that
drive global metrics. You will guide teams on striking the balance
between scalable and local. The successful candidate will be a
tenacious, ambitious self-starter with a passion for building new
products from scratch. You will have proven analytical
capabilities, strong persuasive writing skills, a strategic
mindset, broad business experience, the tenacity to develop ideas
independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive strategic business goals and work to ensure the teams
invest toward those goals through a data-driven roadmap.
- Work to drive process improvements, advise and educate various
product teams on Internationalization and Localization best
practices, requirements and methodologies.
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to drive
- Create plans that have clear, measurable success criteria.
- Identify, gather, and drive consensus among all required groups
across the company when trying to accomplish larger goals. You
resolve blockers in other teams to move forward.
- Disseminate knowledge as widely as possible across your team
and look for opportunities to take that knowledge to other
- Collaborate with senior leadership to plan ahead in providing a
roadmap indicating what objectives your team will be working on in
- Manage your work with data, product and project management
tools to identify new features, write and track requirements,
partner with development and QA in the product development
- Collaborate and coordinate with engineering, design,
operations, product leadership, and analytics teams on objectives
and business requirements.
- You have 3+ years of experience in product management.
- Knowledge of language complexities and how to evolve a product
to accommodate for global languages, such as CCJK and Right-to-Left
- Experience using agile/scrum/sprint methodology including
sprint planning and execution, as well as a strong understanding of
software development management methods.
- Experience working with engineering/product teams to evangelize
and drive International requirements.
- Strong understanding of internationalization standards and
libraries such as Unicode, ICU and CLDR.
- Communication experience working across time zones and
- You have experience building, launching and localizing
delightful digital products, particularly across EMEA, LatAm and/or
- Thorough understanding of translation technologies: TM,
Translation Management Systems (TMS), machine translation and
experience with localization platforms, file formats and Computer
Assisted Translation (CAT) tools - such as Smartling, SDL Trados
Studio, Idiom WorldServer, or any similar in-house localization
tools and platform that manages and/or automates the translation
- Solid ability to learn new and complex technologies.
- You've led effective product sessions culminating in technical
requirements ready for development.
- You demonstrate a strong attention to detail, with outstanding
written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to succeed through ambiguity and create clarity from
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the
healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in
whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health
signals and personalized interactions to drive better health
outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a
person's health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in
KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages
more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet
the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top
employerby numerous media and professional organizations. Talented,
passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving,
collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion:At Teladoc Health we believe that
personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We
hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way
in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in
your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We've already made healthcare yet remain
on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support
our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will
discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age,
race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender
identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee
organization, medical condition, family history, genetic
information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or
pregnancy (including breastfeeding - we have a mother's room in
both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Keywords: Livongo Health, Inc., Mountain View , Product Manager - International Localization, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!